9 - Outburst

you're the stars in my empty night sky

══════✿✿✿══════

"Okay, I have like only 15 minutes so you need to start talking soon, Arthropod," Meli spoke up from where she was sitting on my desk, munching on some almonds she found and swinging her legs back and forth.

So fucking adorable.

I closed the door of my office slightly so Alisha — who had taken over in the library — would know I was busy but also at the same time could come to me if something happened.

That something either her having another breakdown ever since last night's news or an update from our Mom about Dad.

"What's wrong?" Meli asked, ditching the almonds as she placed her hands on the edge of the table and peered up at me with her big brown eyes when I walked towards her and came to a stop right in between her legs. I glanced down at her thighs and noted how they doubled in size when she sat.

Fuck. All I can think about is laying her down on this very same desk and spreading her legs far and wide before burying my face in between her legs and eating her pussy until she is shaking and crying out my name.

Shit. This is exactly why I can't have Meli so close to me. I have a father who is in a coma from excessive bleeding and all I can think about is fucking a girl.

I feel so ashamed.

Clenching my jaw at my thoughts, I hesitantly took a step back and ran a hand through my hair. "Meli," She tilted her head to the side. "I think it's best if you leave."

That was not what I wanted to say at all—

"What?" I looked at her to find her frowning at me and I swear I could also see the anger simmering just above the sadness.

Cursing under my breath, I turned towards her again, "Sorry I'm just— I don't know? Fucked up right now? I—"

"Arthur breathe..." Meli whispered as she got off the table and walked up to me, cupping my face in her tiny hands. "Breathe. You're not okay right now."

"No shit." I deadpanned.

Meli pursed her lips and dropped her hands from my face making me instantly miss their warmth.

"Arthur, do you even want me around? You can't keep doing this. First, you're being a rude ass and then you're being all romantic by kissing my knuckles," She raises her clenched fist and shows it to me. "Then you get me back here to explain everything and put me on your desk and give me food," She points towards the half-eaten almond box. "And then when I ask you again what's wrong you tell me to leave and then you become rude again dude what the fuck?!"

She's panting by the time she's finished, her fists clenched beside her body as she scowled a cute little scowl at me.

I pressed my tongue to the inside of my cheek so I wouldn't end up smiling.