"Here's your coffee." She put it on the table in front of me. "Why aren't you eating? Don't you like the food?"

I looked at her face. That face I used to see when we are just a little, when we were in high school and college. It's being long since I stared at her face. Jeongie is one of the most beautiful woman I saw in my whole life although I'm always complaining everyday how ugly she is, when we're still okay. I remembered again what she did that made my life more miserable.

I looked away and stood up. "I'm sleepy." A cold voice came from my mouth.

"What? But Ning, I prepared all of these. It's a waste of not to eat at least just a little, right?" Her body become panic. Don't know what to do for me to eat what she cooked. I didn't even taste the coffee she even made. "Can you at least try to eat some? I won't force you to eat a lot but- -"

"I didn't tell you to prepare something. I just clearly told you that never invite your parents." I said then turned around. "Never ever make a decision that will involve me without my permission. I thought you already know that because you did it so many times." The I started to walk away.

I don't know why I hate Minjeong this much. I used to love her back then but in just a stupid decision she made, I despise her. If I will be given a chance, I want to turn back the time so that I can prevent what happened but I know that's all stupidity to think because that's no gonna happen anymore. Once done is already done.

I remember Aeri's face all of a sudden when I entered my room, the guest room. I know that y'all will judge me for doing this and for not saying the truth to that small bean. Aeri will be mad at me for sure. She maybe the sweetest but I can feel that she's going to be the baddest woman in the world if she know that I am already married and I made her a mistress. Beside, I don't feel like she will accept being my mistress after all. I need it to keep it that way. Now that jeongie already talked with Gi, I need to be careful. I need to hide Aeri's identity more. I don't want someone to ruining my happiness. Call me selfish, why not? It's my turn to do what I want and what I love.

"Ning." She called me after she knocked at the door.

"What now?" I said not to loud but enough for her to hear on the other side of the door.

"Can we talk? I promise I won't irritate you." Sh said in a soft voice. Not so surprising from Jeongie, she's always like that.

"What are we? A kid? Go now. I'm tired." I sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Okay, I'm sorry." She said and the footsteps started fading.

When I felt that she's away already, I changed my cloth and lay down on the bed. I head my phone rang and it's Ryujin.

"[so it's really true that you're going to travel more kilometers when going home? Hahaha!]" this one is crazy.

"Yeah, so don't miss me."

"[what the actual fuck Yizhuo! I'm not gonna miss you because I will see you everyday at the hospital. Am I right lovey dovey?]"

"Shit. Stop that! You're making me feel goosebumps, Monkey."

"[hahahaha! I'm sorry! Oh, how about Minjeong? How is she? Yeji want to go there on weekends for a barbecue party.]"

"Barbecue again? Yeji loves barbecue than she loves you, right?"

She sighed. "[I'm starting to think that way, Man!]."

I laughed. Then she's having a mistress too." I know it's supposed to be a joke by knowing Ryujin, she will take it too seriously. No, not in her case but mine.

"Oh, right. I wanted to talk to you about that earlier but we're both busy. Now tell me. You and Aeri are officially together?"

"Absolutely." I said and shook up to light a cigarette on the balcony of my room.

"The fuck? You really took it in a serious one? Are you insane? I thought yo uh were just- -"

"Playing? Fuck that though, Ryujin. Aeri na different from other other woman I flirted with. She's totally different."

"If that's the case, then you're really in a big trouble."

"I want to be happy for once and this is what I am praying for. No one can stop me from loving Aeri, Ryu. I'm already in love with that woman."

"That poor woman. So you don't want me to investigate about Aeri? I mean her daily living. You know that I've been doing those with your girls."

"No. Hands off to Aeri Uchinaga. She's living a simple life and she share that with me. I'm already attached to her family now, Ryu."

"Oh, I'm sorry for saying that she's poor woman because you're the one who need to be pitied here. Just be careful, Ning. Make sure that your wife won't know your dirty little secrets. Or else, Aeri will know that truth and that will be the end of you, Yizhuo."

"I know. Thanks for reminding me, Ryujin." I said then ended the call.

I took a deep breathe to inhale the smoke from the cigarette but and exhale it.

I will make sure that in this game, I will be the winner. Not mom, not Jeongie or Chenle, not our father but me and Aeri.

A/N: sorry for late post, kinda forgot and make sure to upload tomorrow

Special episode coming 😊