Introduction

Hi! I don't know if you remember me but I used to write here once. Oh! It has been so long *wipes away fake tears while looking up at the night sky*

So how have been? I hope you all are good and happy and killing it! But if you are not at the moment, it's okay. I know you'll be up and about in no time and start rocking everyone's world again.

Those of you are new here, Hi again! I'm Bongobalika. Yes that is my name or that is the name I go by here. Feel free to message me here if you wanna talk to me or just rant. I don't mind either way.

So let's get into the story.

Nayan and Tara are from the same college. They fell in love and you know how it goes. But they were not destined to be together. Now after 25 years, they meet again under different circumstances. Will they have a happy ending? Or has destiny written something completely else for them?

So the story doesn't start with Nayan or Akhi. The primary protagonists will be different but these two will also play a major role in the story. you'll judst have to wait for it and keep abit of hope in me. 

So *claps hands in typical Indian dad style* let's move on to our story shall we? But wait! I still have to write it. You people keep following me and voting the parts and I will post the next chapter shortly after this.