Chapter 2

Iris's Pov

Hi my name is Iris u all know iam the smartest my older sister Ilana is is the most popular bcuz of her voice. She is very protective of me and izzie is the favorite. We are very rich and I love my life as iam the second favorite, me and my younger sister are fashion designers cuz as u know my sister Ilana is a singer she is popular for her music especially online she has a really bad taste for fashion and me and izzie always have to fix her crazy looking dresses and we usually design her dresses for her concert. We both are also very good at art. My sisters might be the worst but I love them alot (like the best I've loved) at the same time but ofc I don't show it. My sister has a boyfriend named Caleb he is the most popular boy in school js like u know. Sometimes she is a totall pick me cuz she is sooooo talented cuz of her voice. And izzie can be a really spoiled brat. And Ilana God she is so bossy she goes to parties w the craziest dress ( as I said she doesn't have a good taste in fashion). Me and izzie have a great taste in fashion.

______________________________________________

And I wanna say one more thing I might not be able to post chapters everyday but I'll make sure to keep posting every weekend and if I got any time to spare throughout the week I'll make sure to post.

✌️bye bye chapter 3 coming soon.

And don't forget to vote if u liked the story so far

                                                           Done by me, Rameen and aisha