Jaune in MK11

Jaune in Mortal Kombat 11

Disclaimer: I own nothing. Please support the original release.

Enter Jaune Arc

Bio: After defeating the Grimm Witch Salem, Jaune Arc is approached by Kronika, the Titan of time. The Titan offered the blonde Lin Kuei a place in her new era if joined her against Raiden. Knowing that siding with her means Cassie and everyone that he loves will die, Jaune refuses her offer.

As a result, Kronika had banished Jaune to the void, never to return. There, he is joined with the likes of Fujin, Nightwolf, and Shang Tsung. Helplessly watching the events that unfolded.

With the death of Kronika, Jaune and the others were freed from their banishment and met up with Fire God Liu Kang. After explaining why the crown was needed, Liu Kang sends the group back to the past to ensure that the crown is not destroyed in order to reset the timeline.

Affiliation: Lin Kuei, Earthrealm

Height: 6”1

Eye color: Blue

Hair color: Blonde

Intro: (#1) Jaune walks into the arena with his sword and shield out.  After his opponent talks Jaune goes into a sword stance. (#2) A bright light appeared as it died down, Jaune entered. In his hands was a strange amulet colored purple and yellow. Jaune puts the amulet away after his opponent talks. 

Outro: Jaune takes out his sword and does a brief and eloquent sword dance. His sheath attached to his left arm. Afterwards he goes into a sword stance with his sheath popping out into its shield mode, he lets out a yell while doing so.

Appearance/Skins:
(Default): His outfit was smooth and symmetrical, ninja-like rather than knight-like. The colors were blue and light gray with small stripes of yellow, unlike his usual colors. On his torso was a chest piece with a small symbol on the right side of it. Two shoulder pads on his shoulders. Short sleeves revealing a small bit of his well toned arms. Arm Guards and gloves covering his forearms and hands; blue accents on the sides colored light gray in the middle. The Arc family Crest resting on the top of his hands. His lower and mid torso was covered in a blue sash with a tail hanging from the side. Armored light gray and blue boots reaching up to his knees with knee caps. A hood covering his head while his face was still visible.

(Classic Knight): Jaune wears a black short-sleeved hoodie with detached reddish-orange sleeves and a dark brown image of the bunny rabbit Pumpkin Pete trimmed in white with cute black round eyes. Covering his hoodie and hiding the Pumpkin Pete symbol is a white diamond-shaped chest plate cut off above his lower abdomen, and placed over his shoulders are a pair of white spaulders with rerebraces set under them. Below, he wears blue jeans with a white patch placed on the left knee and black. Jaune has elbow guards with cords strung through them and he wears black high tops.

He has two belts criss crossing his waist, both different shades of brown, with a pair of small pouches on them. Jaune wears brown wrist-length gloves with exposed fingertips and small metal plates over the back.

(Upgraded Knight): He retains his black hoodie, but he instead wears a modified pure white chest plate covering a bit more of his upper abdomen trimmed with gold lining and similarly-colored bracers. Additionally, he wears black gloves with gold-colored metal armor plates over his fingers, and he appears to wear a red sash around his waist. He wears dark brown laced boots and a single brown belt with a pouch included around his waist.

(initiate): Jaune wore a blue ninja garbe that went over his hoodie, now sleeveless with arm guards and fingerless gloves. A sash around his waist with a tail hanging from his left side. He wore his jeans with armored boots, shin guards, and knee caps. On his face was a blue headband with his symmetrical mask with black vents on the sides.