2

"You again!!" I was in the midst of concluding my discussion when my uncle suddenly opened the door and sat down. "You didn't mention that we have an additional guest joining us on our trip," Jungkook said, addressing my uncle respectfully. My uncle gave a gentle smile in response before starting the car engine. Oh, Belle is coming with us, which gives her a chance to see Las Vegas too. I remained quiet for a moment as he started the car engine and we started heading to the market. Then my uncle resumed our conversation, saying, "So, Billy, are you going to walk me home or are you going to go with Jungkook? Because first, I need to stop at Maknayaki to take my car."

While I was thinking silently for a few seconds, I noticed in the rearview mirror that Jungkook was looking at me as if he wanted me to go with him. After remaining silent for another short while I suddenly felt a pinch on my leg from below - so if it was Jungkook. Ouch! I've managed it with my legs. I quickly corrected myself: "Ahm - I mean... Yes, I will accompany Mr. Jeon." When he said my name, a devilish smile escaped his lips for a moment. My gaze drifted towards him with suspicion. When I arrived at the mechanic, my uncle got out of the car; Moments later, when I was about to do the same, Jungkook's voice from behind stopped me.

"In fact, you're cunning and me too – we all doubt each other by nature, right?"

I answered without facing him,

"What do you mean?"

He spoke in a firm tone "turn around when I talk to you."

When she turned to face him, he continued. "I understand what you're thinking. There's nothing about you that gets away with me – as if you were your shadow. You're planning to report me to your uncle, aren't you?"

My eyes expanded as they could and my eyebrows were surprised by his knowledge, but a subject, how did he know that, does he read my thoughts?

"You can go but you can't go Bill.

"What do you mean I can't go?, who are you to stop me, I'll stop you by your limit because it's starting to drift!"

He made a hard laugh at my words and this was the first time he laughed, "Honey, go and complain about me but no one else will hurt you."

I put my hands on my forearm and looked at him with an eyebrow lift. "What does this mean?"

He smoothed his words with cold blood and confidence.

"I mean your uncle has diabetes when you tell him something bad about me or his family, he will be sad and maybe his diabetes decreases, his condition becomes bad."

Sporadic words came out of Fahi, "But, but my uncle won't be angry I told him but an order."

Jungkook returned his body to a seat running a cigarette and putting him in his mouth with no interest. "This is only the beginning, sweetie, you just won't see anything, you can save your complaint for another time."

Before I could respond to what he said, my uncle approached us from a distance. Upon his arrival, she gently pated me on my shoulder and said with a broad smile, "I thought you had already left 'I see Bill was still here.'

Jungkook smiled lightly and replied, "She was waiting for your farewell. What a nice girl."

My uncle hugged me warmly, and I promised to hug him. I was about to let my tears fall, but I was able to compose myself. When we broke up with the hugs, he looked at me with shiny eyes and gently said, "You can go now" Mr. Jeon will take good care of you.