Yes.

|Yeji|

"Hwang Yeji will you be my girlfriend?" Ryujin ask out of the blue which made my heart to pound really fast.

8 months passed. Ryujin very loyal and treat me like a queen, im so grateful to have Ryujin in my life.

Me and Ryujin arrived at the school together since Ryujin always picked me up using her favorite car which is Ford Mustang.

"Wanna eat lunch together later?" Ryujin ask

"Yeah sure." I said

Ryujin walked me to my class and we bid goodbye.

|Ryujin|

I feel my life was so much freaking better than before. My life is so great or should i say amazing when Yeji came into my life.

I sit at my chair while waiting for my friend Jisu,Winter and Chaeryeong.

I was sitting there peacefully until someone smack my head. I look at the person and it was Winter.

"What the fuck? You don't need to do that." I said coldly and rolled my eye

"Chill dude its just a smack not a punch" Winter said

"By the way of the way Ryu..uh..you remember Kim right? The girl that you used to like." Jisu asked. So i only hummed, bitch i don't care about Kim. All i care about is my Hwang Yeji.

"Well. She said she wants you back" Chaeryeong told me which made me choked on my saliva.

"Ew what's wrong with that shit." I asked while drinking my water

"I don't want you to be a troublemaker again but. That shit said she will do something bad to Yeji if you don't met her after school at the rugby field." Jisu said which made me clench my jaw.

After school, i went to the rugby field and met Kim that shit.

Once Kim saw me she tried to hug me but i punch her on the face. Not showing any mercy.

"What do you want from me?" I asked coldly while holding a metal bat at my hand.

Kim stand up and tried to slap me. I swing the bat and hit her straight at the jaw. Damn.

I crouch down next to her.

"Listen, don't ever touch Yeji or you will regret it Kim."

|Yeji|

I wonder where is Ryujin because its almost 5:58 pm.

I then walk around until i ended up walking towards the rugby field. My eye widened and i gasp when i saw Ryujin hitting her ex crush with a metal bat really hard.

"Ryujin!" I shouted and i rush to her. I stopped her from hitting Kim again.

"That's enough Ryujin." I said firmly.

"But she's trying to do something bad to you Yeddeong." Ryujin said and play with the bat.

"I said enough Shin."

Ryujin gulp and obeyed. We walk back to the Ford Mustang and Ryujin started the engine.

"You don't need to do like that just to protect me Ryu." I said while crossing my arm and looked out the window.

"Sorry..that shit is just so annoying." She said

I sigh and ignore her. Until she grab my hand and lock it with hers.

The next day Ryujin didn't use her Mustang but she use her R6. Hot.

God

God. This girl is extremely rich than me.

Ryujin help me with the helmet.

Once Ryujin started to ride the motorcycle, i hug her waist because she's riding the motorcycle too fast.

"Slow down!" I yelled

"Don't worry" She chuckle. God im gonna melt by her chuckle.

We went to the stadium and Ryujin take a picture of me.

Ryujin childish side is now turned on. I can't handle her childish, sent a help please.

|Sorry didn't upload. School really hard and the teacher always gave us many homework 🙄🔪|

 School really hard and the teacher always gave us many homework 🙄🔪|