The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Eight

Start bij het begin

"In plain sight, darling," Rudolf nibbles on the corner of my ear, enjoying the smell of my mortal perfume and maybe the sound of my beating heart.

I hear a zip and my eyes pop as I realise Claudius has asked Tiffany to suck his dick under the table.

"Someone might see?" I complain, only to have Rudolf cunningly trail his lips to my neck, caressing my pulse with his fangs just before he slyly slips them into my veins, drinking my blood and injecting a relaxing venom of some kind. My head goes limp, falling to the side. He cradles the back of my skull before I slip off his shoulder and go all the way to the ground. My eyes can move, as I blink and look sleepily at Claudius. "...w-why... in public..." I gasp out, feeling my pussy squeeze over Rudolf's fingers as he soaks my panties deeper in my pussy, "Fontaine?"

"You submit, don't you, love?" Claudius asks with an annoyed arch to his brow, "Let him drink in peace, you're his lunch. But do tell me, how does it feel when he's drinking your blood?"

"...I feel... hornier..." I admit with a deep blush running up my neck while Rudy takes out his dripping fangs to look over me again, searching my eyes thoroughly. With the fangs out of me, I can move again. I also notice there was no pain, it numbed the puncture wounds.

"While your husband pays the bill, I want you to cum for me," Rudolf growls in my ear, as he starts to finger fuck my pussy nice and slow, his thumb finding my clit through the material, "Or I'll punish you, my little whore – I'll tie your legs apart and fuck you until you scream my name... because you belong to me today. Don't you? So do as I've said."

Claudius shuffles into the table to hide his cock being licked and sucked, while I see a waiter coming over with the bill. Oh, gosh!

I try to appear normal and happy, while Rudolf's fingers torture me with pleasure under my dress.

Moments later, Fontaine is paying and Rudolf swirls his fingers around inside me, around and around. Trying to keep completely still is somehow doing it for me, I'm going to cum any second –

"Lovely place," Rudy speaks to get the waiter to look over at me, "Alix loved it too. Didn't you?"

I was about to fucking cum, focusing on it – and he asked just as I was on the precipice.

Fuck! My pussy convulses around Rudolf's fingers and he curls them to rub my g-spot, even with my panties still shoved in me.

"Yess..." I say it a bit hissy, but the waiter just smiles and nods.

"I'm happy to hear that."

I feel my body convulse hard and uncontrolled as the waiter turns his back.

I quickly turn into Rudolf, wrapping my arms around his neck as I try to ride out the orgasm that he keeps mastering with his deft fingers.

"I see why you're proud of your wife," Rudy speaks over me, "She's a good and wet whore."

"A delight when she's in a pleasant mood, but I prefer she wasn't so naughty with me," Claudius admits with both pride and disdain, "Shall we go after their done?"

"Of course. On your knees, slut," Rudy murmurs over me, "You'll do me as Tiffany does Fontaine... without complaint. Everyone is inside or on the field... no one will see if you're quick about it, alright?"

"Yes, Master," I whisper with the throes of a climax still pulsing through my blood.

I quickly slip down Rudolf's front, getting under the table which thankfully has a bit of a tablecloth overhang.

Tiffany is using a glamour.

But I have none.

I'm nervous about that, even as I drool at the corner of my mouth as Rudolf frees his cock for me.

I reach for it with my left hand and he swats it away.

"No hands," he growls from above, "Your throat, now. I want you to choke yourself on me."

He was as girthy and long as I remember. Oh, boy.

I feel a tickle of fingertips over my hand, and Tiffany grabs my hand, while I turn to see her turn off her glamour.

She does it with me, bobbing her head up and down. Claudius is playing with her curls.

I look at Rudy's cock and I figure this is my chance.

Not only to do something that will please both my Masters for the day, but to set up the illusion that I'm definitely not plotting the divorce of my husband from the demon.

I part my lips and I suck on Rudy. I already feel him pulsing harder the moment I'm caressing his dick with my tongue as I take him deeper into my mouth.

The kink is going to make him cum quicker for sure.

I just have to get to the base, I try to, but it's difficult to take more than half of him without gagging and making noise.

Rudolf helps when I see his hand go under the cloth to rest on the back of my head, keeping me down and inching me closer to his balls – hearing me struggle and then get used to it. Working together, he throat fucks me with his hand firm on the back of my head, keeping me close so I can't get up for air.

I squeeze his wife's hand, and just as I think I can't take it – his cock slides out of my throat and my mouth, and he bursts all over my face. On purpose. Hot cum spurts across my cheeks.

Rudy grabs my neck with his hand, pulling me closer, between his legs. I feel my pussy quiver being below him like this, with that pleased look in his eyes.

"Let me look at you," Rudy starts to smirk, his eyes bemused, "Oh, sweetheart, you're a mess..." he brings down a napkin to pat my cheeks clean, enjoying that process, while I'm practically still panting with my mouth open, tongue almost lolling, "Get your breath back, I don't want you to die on me, I love fucking mortals slowly. Finding out when you break, I'll find out, whore, your limits, don't you worry. I'll take care of you. My little blood bunny."

"That's if I want to Turn into a vamp," I whisper.

"By the time I'm done with you today, you'll surely beg me to Turn you, sweety," Rudy is certain, his eyes storming with demonic lust, "Say thank you, show your manners."

"For what?"

"You know, Alix..."

"Thank you for using me, Rudy," I guess, and I guess right, because he looks damn proud.

Pulling me up from under the table, he stands with me.

I turn to see Tiffany also standing with Claudius. Like we didn't just do what we did.

Tiff is an expert, I couldn't tell what just transpired because she's already got her composure back.

When I look at Fontaine... oh wow.

He's pissed.

I'm being so good to Rudy.

But the reason is out of my control – and out of his control.

Fontaine might blame my attitude... but I know it's because he's an incubus who loves me.

I wanted to do him, like I did Rudy.

That one experience seals it for me.

The sex demon needed to go.

I wanted Claudius to be a man.

My man.