2 of 2

Chaeyoung

Lost the barrel race I was in, I couldn't get your cock out of my mind. Intrusive with its reputation to please. I kept thinking of it getting hard, kept thinking about how much I needed you to hold me as if I'm going to vanish.

How I want to feel, your body burning against my own. Feeling your fingers grabbing my hair and pulling. Kissing me as if I'm taking my last breath, biting my neck. As I make my nails up your back. Enclosed in this sensual hold, it's attempting to keep me there.

Suspend with desire; you have me pinned exactly where you want. Now I must submit, I must be punished for being a bad girl that was too slow. It makes me squirm, rushing to pin my hands above my head and telling me to behave and stay still.

Restraining my hands, biting my neck, and kissing me. I'm trying to be good, I am, but damn it, I can't keep still. I can tell you that you enjoy making me squirm and moan for you. You stop to jack off, giving yourself a few quick bursts while making me gasp.

"Now, will you be a good girl?" She asks.

I nodded my head. Yes, I start to squirm, causing you to lightly put the tip of your cock to my clit. While gripping my hair and wrapping your hands around my throat. Moaning my submission with a desire in my eyes. Pushing harder against my cotton panty covered clit.

You're making a wet spot appear on my crimson cheeks. Noticing you stop commanding that I suck your cock. You put it up to my lips, letting me work you into my mouth with my lips and tongue. I pretend to struggle to make you growl and fuck my mouth.

Swirling my tongue, gag, and suck on the tip. You put the cock back to my clit, spreading my legs farther. Complying immediately, causing me to respond, good girl, finally behaving. Pulling my panties off, you turn vibrations up, running it over my clit.

I beg, for it is your silent command. I'm trying to hold out, but I never last long. Before I ask, please, babe, please, I want to cum. Please make me cum all over you; I promise to win next time. You start pressing the tip of my cock back against my clit, making me squirm.

I'm screaming you're biting and kissing my neck. Cumming repeatedly begging you to fuck me. Cock on my clit fucking my soaked pussy hard, deep, and fast. Squirming and grinding needing all of you, needing to be free. It's a great place trapped and free all at once.

Begging you to cream my pussy, growling with your hands wrapped around my throat as you release your cream deep in my pussy. After you untied my sides, pulling me onto your chest. After you fall next to me, running your hands through my hair—content inside the aftermath.