10

Happy reading!!

Khaotung was reading Louis' school notes which he was about to copy at the moment, when Marc came in followed by First and Fluke.
Since Khaotung's hospital room was moved to the VIP room, it was already better than before he could be in the same room with more than two people at once.

"Are we leaving right away?" Aje who was eating Khaotung's apple immediately got up from his seat, then approached Marc who was awkward because he was currently being looked at so strangely by them, especially First.

"I just came, I'm thirsty." Marc pushed Aje a little to get away from him.

"How are you doing, is it better?"

Khaotung nodded his head at the question asked by Fluke. "I'll be home this afternoon."

Fluke nodded his head in understanding. "That's good, everyone is worried about you at school."

"Em, I know. I'll go back to school tomorrow."

"You're crazy."

Khaotung then turned to First. "Why?"

"No, not tomorrow. You should rest more, didn't you say you still get dizzy often?"

Khaotung snorted, why did First seem to not want him to be at school? He wanted to spend more time with Fluke?

"You-"

Hold on, it's showtime.

"Right, even now I have a headache."

First then put her bag on the sofa next to Louis and pulled out the notebook in Khaotung's hand.
First wanted Khaotung to lie down again, the doctor said sleeping would make Khaotung better. That's what First heard every time Khaotung complained of dizziness and Thana aunty called the doctor.

"You can't go to school tomorrow, how about waiting for two more days?" First asked.

"But I miss you, I want to ride your bike again."

First raised one eyebrow, looking confused by Khaotung's behaviour again.
Immediately First turned his head to Fluke, he did, Khaotung was a bastard.

"Ah, don't you see my hand? I always go with Marc to school and go home with Phi Fluke sometimes."

Fluke looked confused as Khaotung and First repeatedly looked at him in the middle of their conversation.
Even Marc and Louis could realise that Khaotung and First were just fighting in their own way.

"If you keep getting dizzy your brain will be useless, should we check your brain? It's been a week since the incident, you must have a problem with your brain."

But the realistic Aje did not pick up any signals.

"It's your brain that's loose," Khaotung retorted.

"Right, your brain is loose." Marc followed Khaotung's words which ended in him being hit by Aje and then cursed to get his English book immediately.

Amidst the pleasant commotion around him, Fluke only focused on First.
The boy didn't stop rubbing Khaotung's head as he argued with Aje in Marc's defence. It really showed how much First loved Khaotung, but he was still trying to get First's attention which belonged entirely to Khaotung.
But Fluke is the type of person who will stop at nothing to get what he wants.
.
.
.

First went home first to take a shower and change clothes, then returned to the hospital to help Khaotung sort out his clothes.
Mrs Thana was currently away buying dinner, they decided to go home after having dinner together at the hospital.

"Captain First Khanapan."

First turned his head to Khaotung who was sitting on the sofa with his hands busy playing with his mobile phone, while he was busy filling the short one's suitcase.