8-10

☆ 8. The Misguided Boy (8)

The Astray Boy (8)

heard a noisy sound in his ears.

There were voices, the sound of river water lapping on the shore, and the pungent smell of smoke could be smelled in the nose. Caught off guard, Zhou Kaiji was pushed violently and staggered forward.

When he raised his head again, what he saw was a completely unfamiliar sight.

He was standing on the cement road, with a tall and dark warehouse on one side. The light next to the warehouse door must have been broken, and there was only a weak light. Within the light range, the deep rust on the iron sheet of the warehouse was clearly visible.

This warehouse must be abandoned. The ground is damp, there are accumulated garbage, and it emits a foul smell.

On the other side is a large and spacious river. The wind is strong today, and the river surface is surging uneasily, making bursts of sound, and a cold breath blows against your face.

In the distance, a high bridge crosses the river, with a series of red car lights above it.

"Boy, I've caught you."

The originally faint light was blocked by the figure, and his stomach suddenly hurt. Zhou Kaiji could clearly feel his stomach spasming crazily, and his breathing suddenly became heavy.

He wanted to break the suppression, but he was catching up on sleep in the classroom at noon. He had no time to eat dinner. He was busy from afternoon to evening. It was difficult to use his hands and feet. He could only listen to the person in front of him say: "I owe you so much." How much money do you think you can really run away from?"

"If you can't pay back the money, you can always help. You don't pay back the money and don't do anything, which makes it difficult for the brothers."

"Brother, he is very stubborn."

The light and shadow changed. , a middle-aged man with stubble all over his face appeared in sight. He looked down at him, then a smile appeared on his face and said: "Let me do it."

Zhou Kaiji could feel the strength in his body disappearing, but he also It only disappeared for a moment, and then there was a stinging pain in the throat.

He was dragged towards the river by the bearded man, leaving a trail of dragging on the ground.

He could see the water getting closer and closer, and could feel the cold water vapor rushing toward his face.

The bearded man took him to the place closest to the river bank. Several people in front of the warehouse were leaning on the car, their cigarettes emitting a tiny scarlet light. Several people were looking at him with smiles on their faces, contemptuous and happy.

The man asked him whether he would do anything. Zhou Kaiji heard himself reply that he would not do it.

In just a moment, his vision suddenly dropped, and the cold river water came overwhelmingly. Except for the sound of water flowing, all other sounds were isolated.

There was ice in the river, and he could feel the broken ice streaking across his face.

The world is dark, the breath is deprived, and the brain gradually becomes blank.

The moment before he lost consciousness, he was suddenly out of the river. As he kept coughing, cold air poured into his nose. Hu Zhanan asked him: "Do you want to do it?"

Zhou Kaiji did not answer. In addition to this person's voice, he also vaguely heard the ringing of something.

It was the school bell, and his vision had begun to blur, but he could still vaguely make out that there seemed to be a school on the other side of the river. A bright square represented a classroom. The lights were bright. Even if he couldn't see the students inside, he could guess that it should be very busy now. lively.