0

Become the villain Bai Yueguang [Quick Travel]
Author: Shi Jin
Category: Danmei Modern Novels
Status: Completed

Copywriting

  There are always some villains in novels , has a tragic past and a twisted personality, which is a stumbling block in the protagonist's life.
  Chen Luosong is as calm as a pine tree, has a stable temper, and has a pretty smile. He is an outstanding employee of the villain team of the Time Travel Bureau.
  He corrected many of them, including but not limited to the rich young master, the 18th-tier star who went astray, the son of the Demon King who was expelled from the demon world, the little prince who lived in the cold palace, and the illegitimate son of the empire who struggled in the garbage star.
  The lonely pine will accompany you quietly until spring is warm and bright, and warm flowers will bloom on the abandoned planet.

  [World 1] The son of the richest man was abducted by human traffickers and lived outside in misery, hunger and cold. After the news of the death of the richest man came, a man who claimed to be his secretary brought him back, gave him a home, and truly became a personal.

  [World 2] When the actor who offended someone and was hidden away was pushed to the wine table, the person sitting in the main seat helped him pull up his torn collar.
  It was such a person who took him out of his predicament and sent him to the big screen, standing under the bright spotlight.

  [World 3] The son of the Demon Lord who was expelled from the Demon Realm was adopted by a gentle but sick mortal in the human world.

①1v1, Gong is a person, in the finale he, Shou will be with Gong in some worlds, but not in others. He will leave after completing the rescue mission [highlight]
②The order of the world is uncertain, write whatever you want if your hands are
itchy
③ Write something you love xp! Next year, next year, next year! [Daily flow warning]
④The copy has been screenshoted [23.5.27]
⑤The copy has been revised several times, and I apologize for the revision!