Chapter 1

I grabbed my phone and pocketbook and went to confront the foolish person who had been honking her car's horn nonstop for the previous five minutes.
"Cassie! The main cause of noise pollution is you." I said. "You're running behind schedule. A whole ten minutes behind schedule. And I can't even blow my whistle? Nevertheless, hop in the car; we're running late." She said. She drove the Porsche quicker than the ambulance once I got into it.
We were on our way for the annual Symphonia music festival, which is held here every year. Cassie, who is more of a pop girl and isn't passionate about anyone in particular, was more eager than me since she loves all these parties, clubs, and more extrovert activities, but I was more excited for my favourite R&B band, The North Face. All I wanted was to see the band.
We arrived at six, thirty minutes before the start of the show. So, until the event began, we had been hanging out at a neighbouring cafe.
The opening act was a solo country music performer who looked barely eighteen, but she was excellent. Although I was principally here for the band, I was beginning to admire other artists as well. By the time The North Face took the stage, half of the show had already concluded, and their incredible performance had me completely enthralled. They performed three songs, my favourite of which was this one. That moment felt to be a memory I wanted to preserve forever.
Five minutes before halftime, we made our way to the restroom because it gets really busy then. During the interval, I noticed a man that I had been oblivious to due to the throng of people. His eyes were gleaming brown, and it took me some time to break out of that daze before I realised how amazing he was in addition to his eyes. "Which one is your favourite?" he questioned as he stepped in my direction.
"The North Face," was my response. "Yours?"
"Sunset Saturday," he answered. I was not aware that my expression had changed until he questioned, "You don't like it?" I told him I wasn't much into hip hop.
"Are you alone in here?" He asked.
"My friend left to get a drink."
"You abstain from alcohol?"
"On occasion" "Are you by yourself?" I inquired
"No, mine went to the toilet." Where are you from, he inquired.
"From here, Austin. It doesn't appear that you are from Austin.
" San Antonio"
"Oh, I realise. I should have asked for your name." "Asher," he said. I said, "Rhyma."
He remarked, "I guess I found some new company for the rest of the show." "Perhaps," I replied.
The first half featured my favourite band, but I knew the second half would be extraordinary.