info + disclaimer

ᰔ ᰔ ᰔ

● All submissions must adhere to Wattpad's Content Guidelines.

● Our team of volunteers only has English speaking capabilities so we currently can't accept submissions written in any other language. We hope to expand in the future.

● Due to the nature and theme of our community, mature content is not allowed.

● Each contest will have specific word count range requirements and we'd like to remain strict with staying within said requirements. Please pay attention to these word count ranges in each contest chapter.

● Stories must be originally written for the contests in question.

● Every submission should stick to the theme of our profile and help inspire people to love, accept, and forgive themselves. They should be positive and remain inspiring and empowering.

● We allow multiple entries per person but you need to submit each one in our submission form.

● Along with submitting your entries through the form, we encourage you to share your entry's link in the comment section of that contest chapter for other participants to read and enjoy.

● You may post it in an anthology or collection, just be sure to share the link directly to the chapter when submitting the form.

ᰔ ᰔ ᰔ

contest disclaimer

Please be advised that this event and its regulations are solely established by a team of Wattpad volunteers and hold no affiliation with Wattpad or its staff. All aspects of judging and winner(s) selection are exclusively conducted by the event's creators. All decisions rendered are final, and the volunteers associated with this profile retain the right to disqualify any entry that contravenes guidelines or fails to adhere to contest requirements.

ᰔ ᰔ ᰔ