Uncle Ravan & My Navel 😘

I woke up next to a sleepy King. It was bright and early in the morning. I had to leave before the Queen found out. I couldn't find my blouse. I quickly wrapped myself in my saree. My nipples sticking out of my silk saree fabric. I tucked my saree into my hips. My navel was exposed. I quickly ran through the palace. I got to the kitchen. I was trying to find the exit. All of the sudden I reached the pantry. A manly hand reached out and grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into the storage room where the spices were kept. The man hugged me from behind. His hand holding my entire left exposed hip. His pinky fondling my navel hole. His hot breath against my neck. He grabbed my left boob from behind. "Oh sexy Janvi. You were so sexy last night," he said. "Who are you?" I screamed. "Shush don't scream, the queen will find out you slept with the King," he said. "Who are you? Did you see everything?" I whispered. "I'm Ravan uncle, the King's father's brother," he said. He squeezed my left boob. I felt his strong hand grabbing my boob through the thin saree. "I'm like your grand daughter's age, I said and I wacked his hand off my boob. He pulled me by the arm and held me by the waist through my saree. He slapped my bum, "Naughty girl, I saw everything last night," he said. I jumped. He pinched my navel. I said, "stop it." "I know something about you that you don't," he said. I was annoyed by this naughty old man. He said, "wait I have proof," he pulled out a piece of gold from his pocket. It was worth a lot. "This was the grape seed in your navel last night," he said. I didn't believe him. I was curious "How did you know about the grape seed?" I asked. "Well there's a tale, if a royal bloodline pleasures a women from the royal dancer bloodline, with a grape seed in her navel, it will turn into gold," he said. "What tale is this? I don't believe you," I said. "Well let's try it out," he said. "No," I refused. He gave me the piece of gold and smiled mischievously. I paused for a second and thought about it.