Navel seed 🌱

The King rotated the navel seed in my navel with his cold tongue. He looked up at my large bossoms. He took his tongue out of my navel leaving the grape seed behind, "you are seductive goddess, I want you Janvi."

"But the Queen

"But the Queen... she will banish me, please my King, if you take the seed out, I will leave" I replied. He gripped my curvaceous hips tighter and licked his lips, "I'm the King, you follow my orders," he said. He began licking my navel with his tongue like an ice cream come. 🍦 He licked my navel vertically and horizontally. He rotated his tongue in my navel and looked up and locked his gaze on my large boobs. He caressed my underboob. His cold old trembling veiny fingers against my squishy plump juicey boobs. He caressed my side boobs. I moaned, "mmm My King, please, no." He kissed my navel, "mwah mwah mmmmwah," 😘 he kissed above my navel. He kissed my upper tummy. Then he kissed my underboob. He removed my silver bra. My large bossoms jumped out infront of his face. My large wide brown nipples erected. The King stared at my nipples. He put his face between my cleavage and rubbed his nose between my boobs. He carried my two boobs and squished it against his face. I felt his Grey old prickly beard on my soft young skin. "It feels like heaven, being with you Janvi, it really does. Are you enjoying yourself?" He asked. "Yes... my King, I've always wanted to be yours," I admitted shamelessly blushing. He caressed both my nipples with his fingers. I closed my eyes tightly and put my hands above my head letting him feast on my body. He held my large bouncing bossoms lovingly. He began sucking my left nipple. I watched my left nipples slowly disappear in his mouth as he locked eyes with me. He began sucking my nipple. My boob moved in and out of his mouth. I shamelessly let my bossom gently bounced on his face. His nose squished against the top of my boob. He switched to my right boob and sucked it for 30 minutes. He slowly spread my long legs. He took his large long tool out and entered it into my flower. "Ahhh mmm," I moaned in slight pain. He began to rhythmically insert his tool into me. I felt euphoric pleasure. He flipped me over. I began to ride his tool. "Ohhhh," he moaned. My boobs bounced in mid air. He playfully tried to grab them as I rode him. We both laughed playfully. "Ahaha, you are so sexy and fun," he said flirtatiously. "I love this," I moaned. He held me on my waist. I was wearing nothing but a silver waist chain. I put my hands above my head giving him a good view of my large bouncing bossoms. I saw someone's looking at us from behind the curtains. I didn't know who. The King flipped me over. He lifted my leg up and inserted his tool deeper into me. He rotated his finger in my navel. The grape seed exited my navel. It rolled across the floor to the shadow near the curtain and it disappeared. The King rolled over and slept on my boobs. I caressed his head and ear. I watched him sleep on me. We both slept without clothes cuddling as one through out the cold winter night.