01

Nicolas found himself yearning for relief as he sat in the dimly lit living room, idly fidgeting with his thumbs. The usual distractions—Netflix, video games, even his stack of BL novels—didn't hold any appeal tonight. But this, he thought, this was what he needed.

Outside his apartment, he heard heavy footsteps approaching. The anticipation coiled in his chest. When the knock came, Nicolas rose, his palms clammy, heart racing. "There's a first time for everything," he muttered, trying to steady himself.

Opening the door revealed a man, tall and imposing at over 6 feet. Muscles strained against his black t-shirt, jawline sharp, eyes intense. Nicolas couldn't look away.

"I'm Nicolas," he started, but before he could say more, the man pushed him onto the couch. It was clear this hookup wasn't interested in names.

"Hold on, wait a second," Nicholas squirmed as he sat up from the couch.

"Don't talk," the man's deep voice commanded, and Nicolas's ego bristled but he yielded.

He laid back, feeling helpless as the man's lips found his neck, tracing a path downwards. Buttons popped open, revealing Nicolas's chest, his embarrassment rising. He'd always seen himself as a top, but this was new territory. Still, the pleasure was undeniable.

The man's touch seemed to know Nicolas's body better than he did himself. Eventually, the man stood, shedding his shirt to reveal chiseled abs and pecs. "Untie," he ordered, his tone rough, hips pressing closer.

Nicolas's mind spun with confusion as he complied, feeling the tension mount between them. "What am I doing?" He wondered, his hands moving to undo the man's jeans. There it was the man's throbbing bugle, his ass also looked quite appetising.

Nicola's eyes widened in surprise as he gazed upon the impressive length before him, taking a deep breath and cautiously swallowing his nerves along with it. He found himself choking a few times, unused to handling such a massive cock. The man responded only with a grunt, which sent shivers of desire through Nicolas.

Sensing an opportunity to reclaim dominance, Nicolas redoubled his efforts, sucking harder and deeper than before. His smug satisfaction grew as he realized that even though he was submissive during this act, he still held power by pleasuring his partner.

Nicola's eyes widened in surprise as the man grabbed a handful of his hair, using it to control the pace of his blowjob. Despite the pain and the overwhelming sensation of losing control, Nicolas refused to back down. Instead, he gripped the man's thighs tightly, using them for support as he tried to keep up with the increasing tempo.

Sweat dripped from their intertwined bodies, mingling with the salty taste of the man's arousal. The room was filled with the sound of flesh slapping against flesh, accompanied by their heavy breaths and the occasional moan escaping Nicola's lips.

The man towered over Nicolas as he effortlessly flipped him onto his back, arousal and apprehension coiling through Nicolas's veins. With strong, capable arms, the man spread Nicola's legs wide and hoisted them across his shoulders, preparing to plunge into his eager body.

As the man began to push inside Nicola, the latter couldn't help but cry out, "Didn't they teach you about foreplay!" His face flushed with embarrassment and desire, mirroring the colour of a ripe tomato.

"I told you to keep quiet," the man growled, silencing him once more with the palm of his hand pressed against his mouth. Even though Nicola was irritated by the man's dominance, there was something undeniably arousing about it.

The man finally pushed his head inside, Nicholas wanted to yell, "it won't fit", he thought to himself.

With a combination of apprehension and anticipation, Nicholas braced for the man's entry, silently questioning whether the guy's dick could fit. The man's head slowly pushed its way inside, creating a sensation that was at once painful and exhilarating.

As the man finally unleashed his full force, thrusting relentlessly into Nicholas's vulnerable body, the room grew thick with the sound of flesh slapping against flesh. Despite the primal ferocity of the man's actions, Nicola couldn't deny the intense pleasure coursing through him.

Every deep, powerful thrust sent waves of ecstasy and discomfort crashing over Nicola's body. As the man continued to ravage him, Nicola struggled between wanting it to stop due to the overwhelming humiliation
But unlike other humiliations in his life this one felt good.

With a deep, growl that echoed in Nicola's ear, the man removed his hand from Nicola's mouth and shifted it to his quivering thighs. Using Nicola's legs as leverage, he positioned himself for the ultimate thrust, one that would pierce deeper than any other.

As the man's hips bucked with unparalleled force, the man's climax surged through him like a torrential wave, culminating in a final, searing thrust that drove him, to climax aswell.

Nicolas's body felt like a lump after his first encounter. He lay there, a sweaty mess, while the man stood up, gathering his clothes as if he hadn't just used Nicolas.

"Wait, don't you want to stay the night?" Nicolas scrambled, eager for the man to linger, though he couldn't quite explain why.

"Kind, but I'm off," the man dismissed.

"My name's Nicholas, nice to meet you," he blurted in a desperate attempt at conversation.

The man nodded, opening the door, but then surprisingly returned.

"You'd better clean yourself and this place," he added, grabbing his phone before disappearing.

Nicolas was suddenly aware of the mess—cum stains on the couch and rug, dishes piled up, wrappers scattered.

The next morning, Nicolas woke in a daze to the buzzing of his alarm.

"Wait, the time couldn't be right," he murmured.

"I'm late for work!" he exclaimed, leaping out of bed, but a stinging sensation erupted as he moved. Taking such a large dick surely had consequences.

Dressed in a brown coat and denim jeans, Nicholas rushed to work, memories of the previous day flooding his mind. "It's over between me and that guy," he repeated to himself, though he couldn't shake a strange longing.

At the police office, he slipped into his cubicle, which was a chaotic refuge from the world. Half drunken coffee mugs, and paperwork filled his desk.

A familiar face appeared.

"Do you really believe that I wouldn't notice you were late?" Melissa in her blue police jumper, stood with her arms on her hips, her black hair framing her face.

"Melissa, you scared the living hell out of me", Nicholas chuckled nervously hoping that the topic would change.

"Mister detective, the dark circles around your eyes are worse than usual, she observed, leaning against his chair. "And you seem to be in pain sitting down . Are you going to introduce me to him?"

"We've worked together for years, you can just call me Nicholas", he replied.

"Come on spill, what happened last night", she probed, her smirk michevous.

Nicholas looked away, too embarrassed to admit the truth.

"Like you said, we've been working together for years, Nicholas I know when you're lying," she teased, playfully gripping his ears.

"Being harassed by my best friend wasn't on my agenda today", Nicholas groaned.

"Your ears are red, which means you're lying. Just come clean, 'Melissa insisted.

"Who knows maybe it's red because you groped my ears", Nicholas exclaimed but he knew that he couldn't hide it from her.

With having no other choice, Nicholas took a deep breath.

Thoughts?:)