Mani and pedi

"Can't wait to get my nails done next week" you smile at your girlfriend Kiera as you watch tv "Sounds nice, I wonder what it's like" the words you say make her stop and stare at you surprised. "What!? You've never had your nails done at a salon!?" you shake your head as she grabs a drink from the fridge "You are coming with me next week and getting them done baby I can't believe you've never had them done" she kisses your nose as the two of you turn on and watch episodes of Total Divas, you work throughout the rest of the week until you get a few days off mostly sleeping until the two of you went out for your doctor's appointment and lunch laughing when kiera dances a little in her seat while the two of you wait in traffic before parking at the nail salon. The first bit of your visit, you enjoy the massage chair while kiera gets a manicure before you were getting a pedicure "How does it feel baby?" you smile sweetly as kiera sits in the chair across from you where the two of you talked before picking out a lavender polish and sitting in a chair getting your finger nails cut and shaped, an hour later the two of you were leaving the salon with finger and toe nails cut, shaped, and painted with your fingers painted lavender and toes painted a mint green while kiera's fingers were burgundy red and her toes were a light orange "I'm getting this done more" you enjoyed the day at the salon leading to you getting your nails with and on your own while kiera was on the road wrestling always showing off new colors on your nails along with the two of you matching sometimes with your initials on the other's nails with your favorite colors.