The Visit - Part Two

(Sorry for the delay, here is part two! Also if you're wondering, yes XxtinterxX gave me permission to get them involved in my story)

Eclipse: Guys stop fighting!

Dark: Why

Eclipse: If you guys get hurt again, how are we going to film the rest of the Anniversary Seventeen series?

(In the CCAU, all of the Canon's Clones series are film series, and the CCAU crew are the actors. However, since interdimensional video transportation isn't possible, the only way I can show you the story is to write it down.)

Dark: It's just a normal mortal I'm going to be fine...Also don't we have the OTHER universe? Can't we just call them to be acting for us if we're hurt? (Foreshadowing to possible future series...)

Eclipse: Yeah but what about Tim? He has no powers, the other universe version of him is dead, and HALF OF ACT V TAKES PLACE IN HIS POINT OF VIEW!!! WE NEED HIM!!!

Tim and Dark: Ok fiiiiiine...

White: I'll deal with you guys later. Anyways Eclipse, what do we do next?

Eclipse: I'm gonna show you the rest of the crew. Let's go!

(And so the conflict between the two sides had ended...For now)

Meanwhile...

Dark: Chosen, Second isn't here, right?

Chosen: Yep, we can start our plan now...

*a few minutes later*

Dark: YESSS! I HAVE SUCCESFULLY HACKED THE SYSTEM SO THAT OUR STORY IS THE NUMBER ONE IN #victim!!!!

Chosen: YESSSSSSS! FINALLY-

Second: *opens door to Dark's room* WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Dark: Uhhh nothing?

Second: I KNEW IT! YOU WERE HACKING THE SYSTEM! I TOLD YOU TO NOT DO IT-

*Second's powers: activate*

Dark: *activates Dark Blade*

*accidentally stabs into that ipad over there*

*RIP ipad*

Tim: NOOO NOT MY IPAD!!!! I DIDN'T SAVE THE COVER ART YET!!! IT WAS ALMOST DONE!!!

*Eclipse and White rushes into the room*

White: What on earth just happened???

Chosen: So uhhh...

*One explanation later*

Chosen: ...And that's how our cover art for the Actual Shorts series got deleted. What are we going to do for the cover??

White: I have an idea...

The idea:

- End of The Visit: Part Two -