Hikari: thanks but look I gotta get ready to perform with the band get ready to have a dance with Orihime. Hikari went to join the band as they got ready to perform.
Principle: give it up for the crimson ravens!

Now I will tell you what I've done for you
50 thousand tears I've cried
Screaming, deceiving, and bleeding for you
And you still won't hear me (going under)

Don't want your hand this time, I'll save myself
Maybe I'll wake up for once (wake up for once)
Not tormented, daily defeated by you
Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom

I'm dying again

I'm going under (going under)
Drowning in you (drowning in you)
I'm falling forever (falling forever)
I've got to break through
I'm going under

Blurring and stirring the truth and the lies
(So I don't know what's real)
So I don't know what's real and what's not
(Don't know what's real and what's not)
Always confusing the thoughts in my head (ooh)
So I can't trust myself anymore

I'm dying again

I'm going under (going under)
Drowning in you (drowning in you)
I'm falling forever (falling forever)
I've got to break through
I'm...

So go on and scream
Scream at me, I'm so far away (so far away)
I won't be broken again (again)
I've got to breathe, I can't keep going under

I'm dying again

I'm going under (going under)
Drowning in you (drowning in you)
I'm falling forever (falling forever)
I've got to break through
I'm going under (going under)

Going under (drowning in you)
I'm going under

after the song was over everyone cheered for them and Hikari walked off of the stage and saw Toshiro in a suit as she blushed at the sight of him, walking toward her Hikari walked to him as they both stopped and smiled at each other.
Hikari: hi.
Toshiro: hi you look beautiful.
Hikari: (blushes) thanks it was my Mom's I figured i'd wear it for my last prom. a slow song came on and Toshiro held out his hand to Hiakri which made her blush even more.
Toshiro: would you care to dance?
Hikari: I would be delighted. they both went to dance and looked at each other with a smile Hikari laid her head on Toshiro's chest while had his head on hers they both smiled, then a flash went off to see it was Rangiku with a camera smiling at them. Hikari slipped and Toshrio caught her as they both left and went to, Hikari's home there she saw letter that said she wasn't allowed at the college which upset her.
Toshiro: Hikari what's wrong?
Hikari: they declined the tuition and now I don't know what to do anymore.
Toshiro: you'll come up with something I know you will Hikari you always tend too. Hikari smiled and kissed Toshiro on his cheek then went to get her dress off until she heard something and went outside and turned around to see it was just a cat.
Toshiro: Hikari you alright?
Hikari: yeah just thought I heard something is all must be my werewolf senses I might be going crazy. (smells air) Toshiro I smell something it smells like blood.
Toshiro: stay here I will be back soon.

Hikari: alright be careful it could be one of our friends.
Toshiro: i will. Toshiro ran off and Hiakri went inside to get changed out of her dress then heard a ruckus downstairs Hikari ran downstairs while wearing a tank top and leggings as she ran to the living room.
Hikari: Renji what the hell happened?!
Renji: I was fighting a hollow but it was stronger until Captain Hitsugaya and Ichigo both arrived.
Hikari: just lay down and let me take a look at your wounds. Hikari took care of Renji's wounds then helped him up Hikari looks outside and wondered if she could control herself.
Ichigo: I know that look listen you can control yourself go get some sleep it's been a long day. Hikari nodded and went up to her room and closed the door as she went to sleep.

*next day*

Hikari woke up and she yawned while stretching then went downstairs and saw that everyone was awake.
Rangiku: morning sleepy head.
Hikari: morning Rangiku i'm guessing you just got here?
Rangiku: sure did and I brought breakfast well a lot of food considering your a werewolf. Hikari playfully rolled her eyes and sat down at the table and ate some breakfast while drinking coffee, Hikari went up to her room and got changed then came back down.
Hikari: listen guys i'm gonna go and see if the college will accept me this time.
Rangiku: i'm sure they will how about I go with you too make sure nothing bad happens.
Hikari: thanks Rangiku your like a big sister too me. they both left to the college and Hikari went to the Deans office.

*at the college*

Sean: i'm sorry but it seems you don't qualify for this college your smarts are over the quality so I'm sorry.
Rangiku: that's why you won't accept Hikari because of her smarts. is that the only reason?
Sean: well this is a community college i'm afraid that Hikari won't be able to come to this school for her kind of talent. Hikari got up and walked out of the room with trying not too loose her anger.