I hate you...(gabo)

There's violence hehehe and language

Your both 13

I AM FUCKING SICK OF YOU! You screamed grabbing the broom and chasing Gabo around your mother's shop. JUST TRY TO CATCH ME! He said in his stupidly annoying voice.

You chased him outside throwing the broom then pouncing on him.

The fight:

Asha raced over too the both of you and separated you both. Ok you both need to stay away from each other! Y/n come with my Gabo go to Daliha and get bandages

(Ima show you the damage)

Gabo:

You:

You angrily followed Asha and tried to forget about Gabo

You angrily followed Asha and tried to forget about Gabo. Oh no- What did you guys fight about now? Amaya asked. That bi- language. Amaya interrupted you.

This dude came into my mom's shop and decided to be a smart sass king so I beat his as- erm I beat him up. You said raging. I see...Amaya said cleaning the blood from your face.

You both don't get along much do you? She asked. I absolutely loath him. You said trying to calm down. Why exactly do you loath him? She asked.

I'm not sure....he bugs me a lot and that pisses me off. You said.

Gabo's pov

You and y/n just can't be near each other can you? Daliha said exasperated. This is the fifth time this week! Daliha said cleaning up the blood.

Dario walked in. Wow what happened? He asked lost in his own world. Y/n and Gabo are fighting again. Did you win? Dario asked excitedly.

No she beat my ass. I said. I did gist her lip and her nose tho. I said proudly. Suddenly a strong force hit my face making it sting. OW WHYD YOU SLAP ME!? I glared at Daliha.

Because you need to get right in your mind son! She said. Why do yall hate each other so much you used to be so close when you were younger....do you have a crush on her? She asked in realization.

I blushed slightly and looked away. I guess I do...but it's so hard to tell her anything anymore. I said. Look...how about I help you confess? Daliha asked.

I guess... i said.

Y/n pov

After you calmed down Asha took you outside to check out some of the shops. As soon as you walked outside you ran into Gabo he stood in front of you looking nervous.

What do you want-. Suddenly his lips crashed into your. Your eyes widened after he pulled away. Y/n I know you hate me but I just wanted to let you know that....i like you....as in like you like you. He said then ran away.

Wow-. You said. I like you too... you whispered to yourself.