🍋-8-🍋

As you two kiss he lifts you up on his lap. He holds your hips. As u brreak the kiss there was a knock on the door.

"Jay were heading to bed! Tomorrow we are going to the store and you can choose if you want to join." Minu says through the door. I was hiding my face in his chest.

"Alright." Jay says as he hears Minu walk away from the door. He looks at me as he kisses me again. His hands are still on my hips, I slowly put my hands around his neck. I feel something pocking me as i realize what it is, i blush as he breaks the kiss again.

"W..We arent making the right decision right now." Jay says as his face was close to mine.

"You're...Right" You say with a ping of sadness.

Jay smirks and kisses you again, but this time sliding his tongue inside your mouth. You let out a soft moan as you grip his shoulders.

"Not so loud~ We dont want the others to hear" Jay says with a smirk as he kisses down your neck. You try not moaning to loud.

"J-Jay..." You moan into his ear making him groan, he grips your hips more tighter. He takes his shirt off, he starts sliding his hands up your shirt as he looks up at you.

"May I?" He asks as he looks up at you.

"Y-You may" You say with a nod.

He takes off your shirt and starts kissing your chest. You moan softly as you hold onto his shoulders.

"Hmh...Jay..~" You moan as you hold onto his shoulders. He smirks as he looks up at you, he clips your bra ans he takes it off you, he looks at the view and he smirks.

He licks your nipple and softly bites it.

"J..Jay~ T..Too hard..Agh..!~" you moan softly again.

He looks ul at you and nods. He flips you over as he was on top of you. His hands pin your above your head. He starts kissing your chest down to your stomach. He was at your pants, he looks up at you and smirks. You just nod as you give him permission.

He takes off your pants. He starts to kiss doen to your panties, he starts to rub your clit as he smirks. He takes it off and starts licking your wetness.

"Argh..!~ J-Jay.." You moan and grip his hair.

He sucks on your clit more harder, he pushes in 2 fingers as he does this his free hand takes off his pants.

He sits up as he kisses you again.

You feel his hard buldge against your clit. Your hands slise down his chest, you reach his underwear as you play with it while he kisses you, he grabs your hand and starts rubbing it with your hand. He groans as his hand let go's of your hand. You continue to rub it, making him groan more loudder.

He takes off his underwear, we keep kissing as i stroke him and he Pushes 2 fingers inside me again, pumping it in and out.

He sits uo and spreads your legs. Y/N blushes as he places it near your entrance, he looks up at you for permission. Y/N nod as they feel him enter, She moan as she grips his shoulders in pain, he holds Y/N's hips, he starts pumping in and out as Y/n lets out moans.

He groans as he starts going a bit faster. Your head hits the pillow as you moan. You feel yourself getting close and same with Jay.

"J-Jay...Im close.." You says as he nods, after a few more pumps you realise on him. He groans as he does the same. He falls on top of you as you shake. He hides his face in your shoulder as he smirks and kisses your neck again.

"I think you left some scratch marks on my back darling~ but no worries i left some marks on your neck anyways.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I went out my comfort zone for this. But yeah its not the best bc im young and i write shit every day even tho i want to sleep and play genshin and watch Film Cooper :P

So i hope you enjoyyyyy
AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS NEXT CHAP WILL BE OUT TMR SINCE I POST EVERYDAYY