Chapter 3 - At the ball

Y/ns POV:

As we all step inside the manor, we are all breath taken by the interior. The manor was beautifully illuminated with candle lights, classical music playing melodically and people chatting about their daily lives.

Its been a while since I saw the manor itself, it brings me back memories when I firsts visited here I thought as I looked around the beautiful and illuminating manor.

As we all looked and admire the manor, we heard a high-pitched voice coming which seems to be coming towards me.

Y/N, Y/N, Y/N!!!! We heard as I saw a short curly blonde girl running towards me as she pounced and wrapped my arms around me which made me jolt in surprise. When I look down at the girl, it was Elizabeth or Lizzie as everyone calls her, Ciel Phantomhives fiancé. She would occasionally visit my manor sometimes and we both have tea parties and she would dress me up with different dresses she and I have. She and Ciel are the only two friends I have because I had no friends when I was a kid.

Oh my goodness Lizzie, what are you doing here? I asked to the cute blonde girl in surprise.

Y/n, you came! Im so glad you came to see me and- said Lizzie as she hugged me while rocking me sideways as she paused when she skimmed from top to bottom on my outfit from head to toe.

Oh my goodness, your dress is so pretty Y/n! <3 says Lizzie in her high-pitched voice of amazement.

Thank you Lizzie, Your dress looks pretty too<3 I love the bows on it I said complimenting the little blonde girl. Shes wearing a cute pink and white frilly dress with bows on it.

Really? Thank you Y/n <3 I do look cute dont I? says Lizzie with a giggle.

Yes Lizzie, you are cute groaned Ciel.

Oh Ciel, thank you so much for bringing Y/n to the ball, we are going to have so much fun together, arent we Y/n? Says Lizzie while hugging Ciel then looks at me with a cute smile on her face.

Uhm yes Lizzi-

Yes, now let go to the desert table and I have found the tastiest cake that I think you would love it very much Y/n! <3 said Lizzie cutting me off as she was about to pulled my arm and dragged me to the desert table where she would give me a cake that she thinks I would like it.

I bet Y/n would love to eat cakes with you Elizabeth but first of all, she needs to socialized and get to know other people otherwise she wont able to find someone to talk to. Says my father who wanted me to socialized people. I didnt have much friends growing up other than Lizzie and Ciel. I was homeschooled most of my life so I didnt have any experience for talking and interacting with people, especially the upper-class men who were very complicated to talk to. So I prefer to be at home reading, painting, crochet or going outside rather than hanging out with other people.

Ciel, could your butler may show my daughter around the ball with some guest you know? says my father.

Certainly Lord F/n He replied.

Sebastian I order you to show Y/n around and greet her to some of my acquaintances, you know who Ciel ordered.

Yes, my Lord replied Sebastian as he bows down to Ciel.

Lady Y/n, please take my hand and Ill show to around says Sebastian as he gives me his hand with his eyes closed with a closed smile.

Oh, is it okay if I come too? says Alice

Yes of course says Sebastian as I took his hand and we both and Alice went off.