Chapter 5

abbys P.O.V

its now Sunday, it's gorgeous out! I wake up and jakes gone, so is ash hmm well whatever. I start walking downstairs and hear...

"Rack city, rack rack city bitch!" Yup jakes home. We're on this level where we can make fun of each other.

"You do know people are sleeping right?" Ashley walks in after him. I say hey to her and call our friend Hannah

"Wassup bitch I'm at Ashley's come over, bring your bikini." I tell her.

"Got it biotch!" She yells into the phone me, Ashley and her can't live without each other, I loved that girl so much too. Before Hannah can get here I run upstairs and put on my neon pink bikini. I walk downstairs and find Hannah and ash in their bikinis., we head to Ashley's backyard.

"I missed you my Hannah banana!" I say pinching her cheeks. I loved this girl.

"Missed you too you little bitch." She says laughing and pulling my hands off her face. We walk into her pool, I'm laying on a raft. Soon enough jake comes walking out in a swim suit with Aaron..damn they looked fine. I don't wanna make any commitments with jake though. I notice a scar on his back. I was curious...

"Hey jake where'd you get this from?" I say tracing my finger down his back. The scar was pretty big.

"Street fighting." He says with a grin.

"Ooh well, battle scar! i'm gonna go swim!" I say, unsure o how to respond to that.

"Hey you guys wanna go order some pizza?!" Ash suggests.

"HELL YES!" Hannah yells,that girl may be small but her stomach is probably as big as a full grown man! Ash picks up the phone and goes inside to order the pizza, I'm talking to Hannah and I feel large hands wrap around my waist.. Oh gosh.. I look up and see gorgeous ocean blue eyes staring at me.

"Hey!" I say with a grin.

"Awh you guys are too damn cute!!!" Hannah screeches.

I laugh at her. Jake kisses my nose and walks back toward Aaron.

While we're both blushing.

jakes P.O.V

"Damn...I really liked this girl...she's not like any other girl she's not just a part of our hump and dump game this time..." I was hoping Aaron didn't hear me because I didn't wanna be in this stupid game anymore...well it's stupid now...I liked it when I didn't wanna make commitments to anyone.

"What did u just say..?!" Aaron asked.

"Oh, you heard that?" asked scratching the back of my head.

"Yeah, sometimes you talk outside of your head bro" he laughed.

"Oh ha...woops" I blushed.

"Look, if you aren't gonna play the game anymore, you forfeit. And that means you lose and I win" he smirked.

"What's the prize anyway?" I asked. I don't think we ever talked about that part.

"Hmm...well if I win, I get to bang Abby, since I never got to her." He smiled. No way. Nuh uh. He is NOT banging Abby!

"Dude no, she's a virgin" I said trying to stay calm.

"How do you know that?" He asked.

"I've known this girl for a long time" I said simply.

"Well she's the prize, whoever wins gets to bang her if they choose to and I would" he shrugged. I was so angry, i wasn't letting this happen. But all of my anger faded when I heard a footstep behind me. I turned around slow.

"Abby..? W-what did you hear?" I asked nervously.

"I'm just gonna...go inside now..." Aaron said walking away.

"Abby-" I started, I was cut off.

"Jake I can't believe you. I'm just part of a game to you? I was actually starting to like you..." She said her eyes starting to water. No if she cries, Aaron is dead.

"Abby, it's not like that. Please let me explain" I said moving closer to her.

"Get away from me" she stepped back. "I don't need you to explain anything. But what you need to do is tell that jackass you call a friend to back off. I am NOT a game." She said and pushed right past me. "Or I will."

"Abby, you don't get it! That's what I was trying to do in the first place!" I chased after her. But it was too late, she ran upstairs and locked the guest room door.

I'm gonna kill Aaron.

"AARON!" I yelled running down the stairs.

"Woah, dude calm down. There are plenty of fish in the sea. She's just one girl." He backed away.

"She's NOT just one girl! She's way more than that to me!" I yelled and pushed him against the wall with all of my strength.

"Shit! Ouch." He winced. I punched him making him fall to the ground.

Abby's POV

I locked the door and started to cry quietly. I didn't want jake to hear me even if he was a jerk. I wanted to be stronger than that.

I walked over to the window and saw Hannah and Ashley looking around for me. The back door was locked but they were still pounding on it and trying to open it.

I jumped when I heard yelling downstairs. I slowly opened the door. I heard jake yelling.

"Abby is the most amazing person, and I lost her because of you!" I heard him shout. I've never heard jake that angry. I slowly walked downstairs. I saw jake punching Aaron with every ounce of his strength, which is a lot.

"Jake! Stop it! You're gonna kill him!" I shouted. Aaron was bleeding and jake dropped his shirt collar. He fell to the ground and winced. I looked over and saw Ashley and Hannah banging on the back door. They couldn't see us, the door was on the corner wall.

"Jake what's wrong with you?!" I shouted pushing him aside and helping Aaron up.

"Abby-ugh why do I always mess things up?!" Jake said and stormed out the front door. I sighed.

"Come on, we'll get you some ice." I said quietly helping Aaron sit on the barstool. I guess Ashley figured out that jake left and she came in through the front door.

"Holy shit! What HAPPENED in here?!" Ashley yelled. Hannah's jaw dropped.

"To be honest I don't know" I said getting Aaron ice from the freezer. Poor guy, he was a jerk too but he was so bloody and bruised up I had to feel sorry for him. Jake really messed him up.

"Did my brother do that?!" She gasped. Hannah and Aaron couldn't speak. Everyone was in too much shock.

"Yeah he did.." I said quietly.

"Don't...blame him" Aaron winced.

"Aaron look at what he did to you!" I said.

"No I deserved it. Whatever he said to you Abby, that was the truth." He said trying to stand.

"Aaron careful!" I said catching his side as he almost fell.

"Abby, go talk to him and listen. He's telling the truth. And the game is off, way off. I'm sorry." He said.

"Will you guys take care of him?" I asked.

"Of corse, go ahead." Ashley said. With that I grabbed my keys and went out to find jake.

£*£*£*£*£*£*£*£*£*£*£*£*£*£*£*

Well there's chapter 5 sorry it took me forever to upload I had writers block but I finished thanks to my friend! Her user is iloveyoumuah go follow her! She's got a really good book going tell her to update it too(: well comment the feedback.<3