007

3rd POV

3rd POV

"let's give a big congratulations to the winner of this year's club showcase, The Photography club!" Orter spoke on the mic, as rayne held the trophy and cash prize beside the megane. Aorio happily cried, wiping his tears by dabbing the handkerchief on his eyes. Lauren sighed at his antics as she followed. Milo being behind her as he looked back at y/n. The 1st year, smiled at y/n. extending his hand for her to take as she smiled, holding onto his hand as she walked up the stairs of the stage. 

At a distance, Mash and dot fumed in jealousy, their eyes staring at the two's hand. 

"why is he holding her hand?!" Dot frowned, he wanted to hold y/n's hand too.

"n/n shouldn't be holding strangers hands." Mash mumbled. He hasn't touched or held y/n's hand and they've known each other for YEARS!

"is that the boyfriend?" Abel asked as his eyes focused solely on the female with h/c. "He seems like he's just scoring." Wirth said, looking unamused but was really interesting with abel's question. "l/n didn't mention anything about having one.." Abyss mumbled  abel turned his head to him.

"How do you know that?" Abel asked as as abyss froze. "They chat. he told me l/n was quite a talker." Wirth said as abyss shrunk in his position as abel smiled. "That's cute of her." Abel said before turning his head back to y/n. 

On the stage, the 4 members of the photography club bowed down, showing their gratitude. Once they stood back up, y/n's eyes accidentally landed on the burgundy hair male who talked to her yesterday.

Rayne walked up to the 4, handing the trophy and the envelope with cash As Orter handed the mic to Lauren. Y/n tilted her head, as she held the envelope. "what's in it?" She asked as Aorio chuckled. "Sweetie, that's the cash prize." He informed as y/n's eyes glimmered.

"i didn't know there was a cash prize." She smiled brightly, which her positive demeanor didn't go unnoticed. "what? you didn't know there was a prize?" Milo asked as y/n shook her head. Since the mic was near, it was slightly heard which made the crowd laugh. "Ah, she's so adorable." Kaldo laughed, Sophina beside him shook her head with a small smile.

Y/n tried peeking at the amount inside only for her eyes to widen. her head snapped to lauren, as she smiled at the shocked female. "Guess she wasn't informed that the school is generous when it comes to prizes." Agito stated as ryoh grinned.

"guess she would be more shocked at the future prizes of our upcoming events." 

---

"here we go!" Lauren then divided the cash into four as aorio groaned. "Finally, i can go to a salon tomorrow." He stated, pocketing the money. "It's all thanks to y/n. Your portraits really became the keypoint!" Lauren stated as she turned to y/n, who was trying to stuff the money on her wallet. 

"say, what will you guys do tomorrow? it's the weekend." Milo asked as y/n was about to open her mouth when the door bursted open. "n/n-senpai!! let's go out and celebrate!!" Lemon exclaimed as mash quickly jumped in the room, grabbing her by the shoulder pushing her out the room but not before glancing at milo.

"w-what the?" Milo was slightly taken aback at mash's act, raising an eyebrow as he turned to lauren and aorio if they also saw it. the two just shrugged before milo confusedly scratched his head.

he was totally going to ask n/n out. 

Mash thought, his lips in a pout as his thoughts were cut off by dot. "mash? you joining us tomorrow? n/n said she wasn't free tomorrow.." Dot stated as mash turned to y/n who smiled apologetically. "I already have plans, mash." as he heard her words, mash frowned more. 

 i wanted to hang out with n/n

"but maybe on monday? I'll treat you guys." 

Y/n added, watching mash's reaction from 0-100 real quick when he heard her offer. "Really senpai?" Lance asked as y/n hummed. "yeah, it'd be nice to get to know you guys more." She stated as dot smiled. 

"you're right! we should get to know each other before getting married!" dot stated as he punched the air. Finn sighed at dot's self claim, making y/n laugh. Finn, who accidentally made eye contact with y/n, turned his head away quickly, the tip of his ears, red. 

why is senpai more attractive than yesterday?!

Finn thought, slightly trying to calm his heart. As the group walked, lance noticed something on the floor. he halted his steps, looking at the group walking infront of him before he crouch down, picking it up. 

A keychain?

Lance examined it, it was a square frame, with a poorly drawn fruit on it. he flipped the frame, his eyes landing on photo that was in the frame. it was a polaroid with 5 guys behind a female. the 4 males looked like they were going at each other's throat, while 1 guy was trying to tie the female's shoelace. 

isn't this n/n-

"lance?" 

he looked up, seeing the older female. "what's wrong? oh, you have my chain?" Y/n pointed at the object lance was holding. "ah, sorry n/n-senpai. it was on the floor." Lance said as he gave the chain back to the female. their hand brushing slightly as lance felt as if it left a tingly feeling.

"thanks, kid." Y/n smiled, patting lance's head and ruffling it. The blue haired closed one eye, a smile on his lips. "no problem, senpai." Lance nodded.

"who are they?" He asked. y/n looked at the polaroid. "Friends." She answered, as she attaches the chain back to her bag. Lance then remembered the male tying her shoelace, wondering who it was as he felt sick. 

he didn't like that feeling.