004

2nd POV

2nd POV

"what's your next subject, y/n-senpai?" finn asked, checking the time. it was a few minutes before classes starts once again, and what's amusing was tom was at your table now. chatting happily with dot who he shares the same braincells with. 

"Music. Though I can't remember where that class is." You replied, laughing slightly which made mash, dot and tom stood up. "I'LL ACCOMPANY YOU!/ BAMBOO BAMBOO! " They said in unison as finn sweatdropped. 

"WE'LL accompany you, y/n-senpai." Lance spoke, emphasizing the first word as he sighed. "I appreciate it. thank you everyone." you said and patted dot and tom's head which their eyes gleamed. 

"what about me? do I also get one?" Mash asked, slightly jealous as he showed a frown which made you laugh, also patting his and lance's head. "everyone gets one." you said which made mash smile once your hand sets ontop of his head. 

"y/n-senpai I dont need-"

"nonsense!" 

you cut off lance's complain, ruffling his hair with a smile as you set your hands ontop of finn and lemon's hair after which lemon liked the headpats.

"n/n gives the best headpats." mash nodded vigorously, happy he got to experience it again. And after the moment, they decided to accompany you to the music room. As they bid you goodbye, you walked in the room to see a few students, but what caught your attention was a person with gray hair. 

staring at each other, the person hummed, gesturing you to come closer which you followed. 

"what are you?" 

"a beauty."

The person chuckled, nodding. scooting to the side, you happily sat next to the person.

"im Margarette." 

"Y/n."

You two shook each others hands with delight. "How's our school so far?" Margarette asked, taking out a mirror as they check themself out. "Rowdy." You replied as margarette slammed her mirror closed. "I agree hunny. Best not to involve yourself in disputes with the females here though. " They stated as you laughed, placing your elbow on the table. 

"I like you, let's be friends."

"I'd prefer just acquaintance but i like your directness so I'll accept." Margarette side glances you, a small smile on their face.  "No one can resist me." You stated, looking at the front when the teacher came in. 

"mhm, I can see that."

--

As the class ended, the door bursts open and a 2 identical twins came in, running to margarette. "Margarette-senpai! A new friend?" A boy with gold hair asked as the 2 eyed you. "mhm. Don't be rude to y/n. she's a 2nd grader."

And with margarette's words, the twins gasped, bowing quickly. "Sumimasen, senpai!" the two said in chorus as you smiled, waving them off. "My name is Tron. This is Cello. We are pleased to meet senpai's friend." Tron said with a smile.

"let me carry your bag, y/n-senpai." Cello said as you shook your head. "no thanks. i can handle it." you said and patted his hand to which the silver headed male went red. "Y-yes, senpai!" 

"now now y/n. don't use your charms at my kouhai." Margarette placed a hand on cello's head. You smirked, leaning closer to margarette. "scared i'll steal them?" You asked as margarette scoffs with a laugh.

"Maybe a little bit." They said as they started to leave, waving their hand. "See you, y/n." Margarette winked, as you shake your head. "interesting students indeed." you said as you gripped on the strap of your bag, walking out of the classroom, your eyes scanned the school. Fluorescent lights hummed overhead, casting a steady glow on the tiled floor below. Bulletin boards adorned with colorful posters and announcements lined the walls, offering a brief respite from the monotony of beige paint. Your eyes scanned the posters until one caught your attention. 

Designed with simple coloring, the bold letters getting your interest. Pulling off the paper from the announcement, you stared at it for a moment.

I found my club.

--

"Y/N! wait up!" 

turning your head, your eyes landed on a person panting infront of you. "why are you so fast in walking?" Ryoh said, breathless as he wipe his forehead, making sure his bangs wasn't ruined. 

"what's wrong?" You asked, watching him. he cleared his throat. "I was told to find you. How's your day going here?" Ryoh questioned, with a smile. "Good." you answered with a smile as ryoh blinked, his ears slightly going red before nodding. "that's great you're having a good first day." He commented before his eyes falls on the paper you were holding.

"what's that?" He asked, his hand pointing at it as you quickly hid it behind your back. "nothing? Thanks for checking on me!" you grinned, grabbing his hand and shaking it before fleeing the place. Ryoh stared at your retreating figure before sighing with a smile, shaking his head.

"what a cute girl." 

As you flee from ryoh, you ran to the classroom where the club was. knocking 3 times before pushing the door. you were met with 3 student's eyes dropping at your figure. "I'm here to join the club?" You questioned as the beauty male gasped.

"YOU'RE IN!" 

"wait Aorio, we can't just let her in. tell us why you want this club." A female with light blue hair asked as she pulled the male named Aorio. you thought for a moment, your lips sealed shut before speaking.

"I think I can contribute well?"

In the room, silence draped like a heavy veil, casting a profound stillness that seemed to linger in every corner. The air hung thick with anticipation, as though even the slightest movement might disrupt the delicate equilibrium. The ticking of a clock echoed softly, punctuating the silence with each passing second.

"okay. I'm Lauren Cabasse! Welcome to the club!" She smiled, grabbing your hand and shaking it in delight. "this is Aorio Morris and Milo Genius. You're Y/n, right?" Nodding to her question, Aorio held your other hand.

"tell me, what is your hair care routine?" Aorio asked, gazing your hair with star eyes. You sweatdropped.

Hair routine?

"Conditioner?" You returned the question as Aorio nodded vigorously. 

"can you move?! stop bothering her!" Milo swatted aorio aside before smiling at you. "welcome to the club! I'm sure you're aware that there is a club showcase right? we'll add you in a groupchat later so we can talk about what we'll do." Milo stated as you nodded with a smile.

"thank you for having me." You said softly as Lauren gasped. "pretty." she stated simply. 

---

"n/n." Mash called out to you, quickly running to you with arms open as he hugged you. "Hey mash! Hello everyone. how'd your day go?" You asked while returning mash's hug. 

I'm jealous but at mash.

Lemon pouted, arms crossed before she places herself next to you. "Our day went well, senpai. how did yours go?" Lance asked, his eyes switching from you to mash then back to your eyes. "My day went great. Met alot of students." You chuckled, as you let go of the hug, which mash frowned, sad that the hug ended already. 

"have you chosen a club, senpai?" Dot popped behind you as you laughed. "yes, i did." 

with your words, the 5 made an 'ohhhhh' sound in unison.

"what club did you join in, senpai?" Finn questioned, as you chuckled, pulling the paper you tore at the announcement wall, showing it with a smile.

"The photography club."