S2 PT0: NUzi is Forever

Parody does not infringe copyright. Fair Use. The song is only for entertainment purposes.

Bonus Chapter

A month prior to Episode 7's release

The Fandomverse
Olga's prepared to meet Glitch.
She has all the plot for the future episodes 7 and 8. She is the eNVy ship, and so, is desperate to try and change the course of events. V was killed off in episode 6, but she wants to believe that V will return and during the last 2 episodes, will be able to reunite with N and reestablish their romantic connection.

Olga enters the meeting room. And sits on a couch.

"Soo... Hey there! I am Olga, your eNVy shipping extraordinaire! I am here to... as you know..." pulls out a USB
"Here to present you my eNVy PROPOSITION FOR THE PLOT OF THE LAST 2 EPISODES!"

Liam Vicker's PFP (not cordie herself)
Just gives Olga a disinterested look.

Liam here is a copy of himself from real life. In here, the fandomverse. He wears a black suit and a mask with a screen. It covers his face and displays his PFP. It does change when he talks, and when he is in different moods.

Olga starts to present her plotline, that mostly leans to eNVy shipping. She reasons with Liam and Glitch that N and V have a deeper, more meaningful connection! As friends that knew each other for approximately 20 years, considering that Uzi was born about when N, V and J landed on Copper-9.

Uzi is 19 or 18, so when V and N were reconstructed as dissasembly drones and sent to copper-9, Uzi was just a few months old. And 1 extra year comes from the time at Manor Elliot.

"N and V had a spark too! And obviously liked each other at the manor! It must mean something for the plotline! Right? And thats why i incorporated it into MY plot too!"

Olga emphasizes on how NxUzi seems unreasonable, and forced! V obviously cares for N, and N had or still has a crush on V! Uzi is just a lil emo purple grape that knows N for around a year or a few months.

"Uzi is NOT meant to be with N! V sacrificed so much during those 19 years when she had to... Bully and mock N, and treat him like trash! She cared for N. Always. So NxUzi has less pay off! Its unfulfilling! Just. A dumb SHIP!"

Olga keeps ranting and presenting her plot. Explaining every detail and plot twists for the last 2 episodes of season 1.

"... And after expunging the absolute solver from our universe, V and N can live happily ever afteeer! While Uzi... Probably remains with Thad. EVERYONES HAPPY! END!"

Liam and Glitch don't look interested. Rather, they chuckle.
Liam starts.

"Well. Uhm. Olga or whatever your name is. You knooow. N and Uzi were written for each other and we cant just... you know! Heh."

"B-but i even made the plot interesting for non NxV shippers! W-why not?" Olga frowns

"Because the majority of the fandom loves NxUzi."

"B-but eNVy is a popular ship too... and i just reasoned with you on why its so much more reasonable than NxUzi! It would also be a lil more Original! We're going the classic unoriginal Protagonist X Deueteragonist!" Olga exclaims, frustrated.

"And don't you want to please all of your fandom? We got enough NUzi in episodes 3, 4, 5, 6! They even held hands together..!"

Liam sighs.

"Didn't listen. Don't want to. N and Uzi were written for each other. There is no point in changing it NOW." Liam looks unamused

"B-but!" Olga desperately protests

*TOTALLY* NOT Hell Is forever starts to play
[LIAM]
"Let me stop you right there, save us all precious time.
If what you're suggesting - is making more eNVyy
In the series,
Oh, they'd rather get more screentime?"

[OLGA] "B-but-"

[LIAM]
"Sorry sweetie but there's no defyin' writer's choice!
'Cause NUzi is forever whether you like it or not
had gotten their eNVy moment
now they get N-UZI!
'Cause the plot is already written
There's no use in trying to rewrite it,
You're getting more NUZI until you conveeeert!"

Liam proceeds to jump on the desk, and start to approach Olga

"Just try to chillax babe, you're wasting your breath,
Did i hear you imply that eNVy IS BETTER?
Are they lovers, Are they soulmates?
'Cause its CUT and DRYY!"

[OLGA]
"Yes they are!!-"

[LIAM]
"N is for Uzi and V is for herself, yeaah!"

"And when's all said and done..."
[GLITCH] ("said and done...")
"There's the question of pleasing y'all..."
[GLITCH] ("the fandom...")
"And for those of us from Glitch Productions...
eNVy shippers maldin' is ENTERTAINMENT!"

Liam flies around and air guitars, the meeting room becomes filled with light

"Bow-nownownownow Guitar solo fuck yeah!"

"Da-nah-nah-now-now-now-nah-now!"

"NUZI is forever whether you like it or not,
Had gotten their eNVy moment
Now they get N-UZI!
'Cause the plot is already written,
There's no use in trying to rewrite it,
You're getting more NUZI until you conveert!"

Liam summons an electric guitar

"Fuckin' NUZI IS FOREVER, and its meant to be THE GOAT!!
So give up, your dumb endeavor 'cause you dont have a SHO-OOT!"

(Olga's visor turns into an X and she starts to growl in anger and frustration.)

"Long as i've got your attention,
Then i guess i should probably mention,
That we made the deter-mina-tiooon,
To deny eNVy shippers your proposition of salvatiooon!"

[OLGA]
W-what?!

[LIAM]
Sorry if i've hurt your feelings,
But the plot cannot be changed,
I know your proposition is fine,
But we will still SAIL NU-ZIIII!!!

Liam kicks Olga out, The meeting room's gates close right before Olga can get back inside

[OLGA]
W-wait! Ugh... Shit!

(Song ends)

Sorry if this was cringey)