We were fighting when my daughter started crying and I glared at Ridhi for making her cry .
She is hungry....asse kya dekh Raha h mujhe .....aaya bada .....she said with a huff .

Mishka also woke up hearing the cry of our daughter and looked at us .
Ridhi walked towards her while I helped her to sit adjusting the bed .

How are you feeling Mishkiii...Ridhi asked her kissing her forehead and she smiled.
Mei abhi thik hu dii ....but I feel exhausted and super tired....she said ..
Hota hai bache assa ...you will be fine soon .

Here ...feed our little cutiee...she is hungry.....Ridhi put my little angle in Mishika's arm who smiled and kissed her little hands..

Mishka was feeling a little shy while opening her gown button and Ridhi turned to me ..
Jaa chai coofee le ke aa humare liye .....she ordered me ..

Kyu tu leke aa ...  Mei raat bhar se idhar hu and I have not slept for a second.....tu leke aa .....I said pushing her towards the door and she groaned but left anyways .

I looked at Mishka and our daughter who was still crying.
Kya hua ...why is she crying.....I asked .
I don't know...may be she is finding it hard to suck on my nipple for the first time .......Mishka said .

Milk bhi nahi aa raha abhi .... And she won't be able to suck it hard .....She said ..
Haan toh I am here to help my daughter.....I said and Mishka looked at me with wide eyes..

Arree mei help Kara Raha hu ......jese hi milk aa jayega ....I will let her suck on it ....I said and she blushed.

Itna kya Sharma rahi rahi hai .....it's my daily activity.....I said and she slapped my cheek lightly.

I cupped her melon and took her nipple in my mouth and started sucking on it but there was no milk coming out of it ..
I light bit on the nipple and pressed the melon hard and sucked it hard making Mishka hiss.....

It's paining.....she said trying to push me away but I held her hand and finally the milk came .

Hmmm.....here it is .......I said pinching her nipple as milk flowed out of it and Mishka hissed .
As soon as Mishka gave her nipple in our daughters mouth she latched on it and started having her milk and I was looking at her amused.

Let me make the other one functional too .....I said but my wife glared at me ..
Arrey mei toh help kar raha hu yrrr ......I said ...

Baad mei kar dena apni ye help .....abhi let her have her milk ..
I won't disturb her ....I said but she gave me a look making me sigh .

I sat beside them and admired my beautiful girls . I held my little Rose hand and kissed on the back of her palm .
I am so so happy today that I can't even express it .....
And it's all because of you my little Rose ....I said and she smiled.

I love you ......I said kissing her palm and she chuckled.
I love you more my daughter's Papa .....she said making me grin .

Later In the afternoon everyone came to meet Mishka and our daughter.
Maa fed her Mishka with her own hand and Daadi was very  emotional .

I asked Sunny to distribute Sweets in the whole Hospital as my angle has arrived.

Later in the evening......Mishka got the discharge and we returned back home .

Maa did the aarti and took the footprint 👣 of my little goddess on a white cloth.

I teased Nirvi that I won but she didn't cared about it and was admiring her little sister laying beside her on the bed.

Mishika POV ......

Today there is Pooja at our home and naming ceremony of our daughter.

Tai ji , Chachi ji , Bua ji and all other relatives.... everyone has come to meet our litte angle.