The man with speaks with no sense of suspicion, and I almost want to believe that he is actually complimenting me. On the outside, my face is stern and releasing no emotion. I am staring at the table.

“You know things like that are what Kyle want until he brought her here, a witch at that.”

“And now, y’all keep her. You know how much I’ve also wondered, thinking so much why the Masters I know would want to sacrifice for such a being, but after the whole truth, I understand.” Chester stops there when Kade readjust to near him.

“What do you mean? What truth do you know of?”

Chester laughs. “are you kidding? The birds have spread the news to a lot of royals and wolves of higher status, knights, and commanders.” When Kade isn’t sharing the same amusement of a facial expression with him, he clears his throat and ticks his head to the side. “She is a witch, and she is rumoured to be a mate to the triplets.”

Kade is shaking his head as Chester finishes speaking. I’m just standing there, enjoying the crack in his eyes. He’s shocked, and I love to see that he can be fazed. Good. Also, I’ve seen Kieran getting beaten in a fight, so good as well. And Kyle, too, he has been fooled before.

They all have a weakness, and as I have promised, I shall be their undoing when I grab my powers. I have no idea when but my believe is my strength and my fuel for vengeance for all the witches they have killed, for all the darkness they’ve spread in this world, and for all they’ve done to me.”

I am almost unnoticeable where I’m sitting.

There’s utter muteness in the room.

No one speaks a word.

Except Chester, who claps his hand suddenly, as he says, “oh, I have a surprise for you before I forget.”

The door creaks open and I hear the clicking of heels as someone walks closer. Since my back is turned against the door, I had to wait till my vision can capture the new figure.

It’s a girl, who’s dressed in a body revealing clothes. She could just release her bossom into the air since it is barely covered by the cloth she is wearing. Her gait is graceful and she releases an erotic atmosphere into the space.

“More birds told me that Kieran has sent away all the girls, and from what I’m seeing, Kyle seems...” When Chester focuses on Kyle again, he’s drooling at the girl. My nose wringle in irritation within by the way he’s acting as though he has been horny all his life and finally he’s given a chance to fuck someone. “Oh, well, I’m glad my gift elevates his spirit now.”

“Finally, someone who is lean, petite, beautiful, and perfect with the hour glass shape. Damn...” He’s so shameless as to how he’s already gesturing for the girl to come to him as he readjusts with one of his hands pressing his trouser to adjust his dick that’s gotten hard already.

I turn my face away and slightly sights Chester’s eyes on me when I did.

“Well, Chester, it seems...” Kade halts in his words when Kyle begins to kiss the girl, both of them moaning.

Chester chimes in, cracking up a laughter. “she is trained her whole life to be a slut, so she’d work the three of you well. I guess I should go and rest now while the three of you release some pressure. That cock needs some wetting by a pussy.”

I am utterly irked by how they speak, and it’s starting to show in my face. I didn’t even realize when Chester stops next to me, “please, walk with me.”

“I’m called here by the triplets...” I am hesitating and my time is stuttering slightly.

“I know. But unless you want to watch the scene that is about to unfold, I’d suggest you come with me.” He speaks as though he already knows that I’m irked by seeing them make out with someone else in front of me.

The disrespect is almost unbelievable.

“I’m sorry you have to pass through all these.” He says as we walk to the outside. My lips are pressed shut. “And you’re not talking because you don’t trust me?” He shift his eyes to me and I shift mine away. “Well, it’s fine. I’d like to have a conversation with you, and I’d love you to meet me at the fountain outside the building tonight. I’d be waiting there.”

He’s about leaving when I speak, “why would you thinkt that I’d come?”

“Because you and I both know that you can sense more than just my wolf within me. You can sense magic inside me, can you not?”

I squint my eyes at him. I had thought that it was a mistake until he speaks of it. As he leaves, I murmur, “who are you?”