Chapter 4

{ANNOUNCEMENT}
This book will be renamed to 'Brown's Journal', which will contain the summarised version of all of Brown's records of past events that happened before the 'incident' and even the war.(Basically a book for the ones that want some lore, though be warned, I'll probably rewrite some things to match the canon series.)

While you guys are reading this book, I'll write a different book with the same title, 'Skibidi Toilet: Malware', which will follow the live POV of Brown.

Sorry if this inconveniences any of you, and I hope you find entertainment in my stories. Anyways, without further ado, back to the chapter.
------------------------------------------------------------Entry No.4: Project Titan and... A Situation

So, here's an update after two week(I decided to actually keep track of time now), the Skibidi Toilets have been sending out more of those gigantic toilets, and they also dared to copy the Strider Cameras my colleagues made in the form of Strider Toilets, which made my scientist partners disheartened. I feel angry at those Skibidis for plagiarising my friends' work.

Whatever, I also heard that D⬛⬛ and C⬛⬛ had quickly risen up to the rank of sergeant a while ago and are only a few steps away from becoming lieutenants(so long as they catch the eyes of the higher-ups and get handpicked by them). They also renamed themselves to Plunger Cameraman or Plungerman(since he likes to wield plungers in combat) and Black Camerawoman(one of the few with a female droid model) respectively.

I really need to catch up to them, even though I got promoted from a junior scientist to a high-ranking scientist rather quickly(I am among the better ones actually), their growth rate is faster than mine(I'm honestly quite proud of them).

Anyways, back to the topic at hand, to counteract these toilet giants(soldiers of the corporal rank and even some sergeants have trouble facing them due to the size difference alone) the higher-ups of the faction, including the leader; Cameraman 0(the name is just a title since he is the highest ranking cameraman), ordered the several teams of scientists and engineers to create a giant of our own, a titan if you will.

At first, I thought this idea was absurd since building a giant robot is usually only seen in fiction, that was until we were presented with the blueprints that they most likely painstakingly made, and after thoroughly examining it, it actually seemed feasible to create a titan.

And so, many squads of cameramen soldiers were sent out to gather the materials and parts necessary to build this behemoth, they even began raiding some Skibidi Toilet bases of their resources.

The scientists(Including me) and the engineers have been really busy building the endoskeleton of the titan with the materials we currently have, and without needing much rest or sustenance, we were able to finish it in a matter of one week and a half. Now, we just need to wait for the squads out there to bring back more materials to build the more complicated body. We also need to figure out how to power up such a monster, after all, no regular energy source could sustain such a colossal machine, otherwise we'd run the risk of the titan shutting down in the middle of a battle and losing it to the Skibidis to research.

Anyways, now that I've finished recording the events of the past week, I'll write something about myself that I want to add.

I... have been experiencing a problem, I only found out about it after being a cameraman for a week, it seems like I didn't come out unscathed from the procedure and the side effects were only just delayed.

The side effects included: slight increase in aggressive behaviour, loss of certain memories before becoming a cameraman, and occasional instinct to act like a regular cameraman. There might be more, but these are probably the most prominent ones.

Hopefully... they don't get worse, but that's probably just wishful thinking, I'll try and find a solution to this problem, ideally before I lose all of my human memories...

End of entry