Rule #2

"Do not initiate a fight unless provoked; that's when you may respond. Give to them what they really want."

- "Do not initiate a fight unless provoked": This sentence advises against starting or inciting a fight or conflict unless there has been a provocation from the other party. It emphasizes the importance of avoiding unnecessary conflicts and maintaining a peaceful approach in interactions.
- "That's when you may respond": This sentence suggests that if someone provokes or initiates a fight with you, it may be appropriate to respond or retaliate in some manner. It acknowledges the natural instinct to defend oneself or address the situation when faced with aggression.
- "Give to them what they really want" (referring to trouble or fight): This sentence implies that in responding to the provocation or conflict, the approach is to fulfill or give the other party what they desire, which in this case is trouble or a fight. It suggests a willingness to engage in the conflict in a reciprocal manner.

Rule #2  it advises individuals not to start fights but to respond when provoked. It also suggests that in responding, one should give the other party what they desire, which in this case refers to engaging in a fight or causing trouble. However, it's important to note that resorting to aggression or seeking conflict may not always be the most constructive or positive approach to resolving disagreements. Exploring peaceful resolutions and finding common ground is often a more beneficial and peaceful way to address conflicts.