--{ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ ᴅᴇᴠᴀʟᴘᴀʀ}--

Meanwhile in a dark room..

Haseena was hanged with a rope in her middle of the room..she slowly started opening her eyes coming in consciousness..her vission was blurred at first..she feels a sharp pain in her back head..
"Aaa"..she winched in pain..and trys to touch her wound but she fails..for that she looks at her hands and found they were tied with a rope and she was almost in a hanging position..

for that she looks at her hands and found they were tied with a rope and she was almost in a hanging position

(Like this👆🏻)..

and the most embarrassing part is she was not in her vardi..she was in her sports bra and short joggers..

Haseena looks around her..the room is too dark that she couldn't not able to findout anything..just a small bulb was hanging from the side wall..she suddenly feature out Karishma's condition before her kidnapping...
"K..Karishma..Singh..kaha hai bho..bho toh behosh ho gaai thi..
Abb..abhi pata nhi kis halat mein hongi bho"...haseena speaks breathing a little bit heavyly...

"Uski chinta bilkul maat Karo SHO Haseena Malik..kiuki humare admio ne abb taak toh use chain ki neend suladiya hoga"....Mishri came infront of haseena saying this..

"Tum"!!!haseena uttered..
"Haa haa hum..the one and only SHO Misri Pandey..tumhari jani dushman..umm..paar afsos ki Naa toh tum rahogi aur nahi yeh dushmani..so sad".. misri said dramaticly chewing the chuinggum..

"Karishma Singh kaha hain?tumhari dushmani humse hai na?toh phir Jo karna hai humare saath Karo..paar agar unhe kuch hua toh"....

"Aree aree hum daar gaay..kya kaarlogi tum?haath toh tumhare bandhe huye hai..itne mein sirf apni jaban hi chala sakti ho tum.
Aur kuch nhi..baki Karishma Singh ko toh upar pohcha Diya hoga abtaak humare admion ne"😏..mishri said smrikingly..
"Accha?itna hi asan lagta hai tumhe Karishma Singh ko maarna?
Toh phir tum bhi sunlo ekbaat..
Jaab unhe pata chalega na ki tumhare admion ne humara kidnap Kiya hai,taab tumhara toh pata nhi paar tumhare paltu guddu aur bablu devaliya donoko hi kalak rakh kaardengi bho..tum shayad bhul gaai ho Karishma Singh ko aur unki bhokal ko"...
Haseena smriks...

"You bitch"!!!!!....misri slaped her forcefully.."ahh"...haseena lips bleeds for that..but she bear the pain..
===========≠============
|
|
|

Karishma was searching the whole area madly screaming haseena's name
"Maddam sirrrrrr..maddam sir app hume sunn sakti hain kaa?agar haan toh jawab dijiye hume..
Maddam sir..kaha dhundhe hum apko maddam sir..kaha"...

Suddenly two people's came infront of her with their Rifels in their hands...
"Kaisi hai app daroga ji?yahatak anemein koi takleef toh nhi hua apko"?...bablu asked smilingly...
"Aree bhaiya ji kucchu pareshani nhi Hui hai inko..abb hum thehre hi toh inke mehman nawazi keliye hai na"?...guddu said laughingly...