Always Watching

I come home to find my door cracked open and the only light coming from the kitchen. I'm anxious as I fumble to turn the living room lights on and as I reach the switch, I'm pulled back into a man's arms as he wraps his hand around my mouth so I don't scream. I'm breathing heavily and trying to stay calm as he kicks the door shut. Out of the corner of my eye I notice he's wearing one of those white masks with his brown curls flopping over the sides. He pushed me towards the bedroom and into the center of the room. I look at him with pleading eyes. "Please don't do this! I'll do whatever you want but please don't hurt me!" He chuckles and shakes his head at me. "Sweet girl, this won't hurt at all. I just want to make you feel good. I've been watching you for so long. Do you know how hard it's been to not come here everytime I see you play with your pretty little pussy?" He tsks at me , "So hard....and you put on such a good show." My eyes start to dart around my room looking for whatever cameras he had set up in here when I spot a small blinking red light come from the top of my closet. I gasp when I see another perched on the TV that sits in front of my bed. He sits in silence as he watches me put together the pieces of the puzzle. Pushing me to the ground he angles my head up where my face is level with his groin.

The bulge pushing against his zipper is almost too big to be real. He slowly unbuckles his belt and loops it around my neck, tight enough to control my movements but not cut off my air supply. He unzips his pants and pulls out his cock that's already dripping pre-cum. "Open." I shake my head no and fold my lips into themselves refusing to let this man do whatever he wants. "Open." He repeats and when I go to shake my head again he pulls the belt tighter causing me to gasp , allowing him to push his length halfway down my throat before I gagged. "Shit." He hisses. "This feels so much better than I imagined." Continuing to use my throat to get himself off I start to feel myself shifting my weight to feel some kind of friction to ease the ache on my clit. As he finishes in my mouth and holds it shut forcing me to swallow his release, I feel my thighs getting slick from my own. God this is so wrong I shouldn't have gotten off on him using me to pleasure himself. He tugs my arm and pulls me to a standing position before he sits on the center of the bed and pulls me onto his lap.

"Put me, inside you." He instructs and I breathe heavily as I try to understand why this is happening. I go between my legs and grasp his erection.I slowly put the tip inside me and I feel us both stiffen. I let out a small moan and his grip on my legs tighten. "You're so tight." He growls into my ear as I fall into him , "Thats a good girl, take every inch." He groans and my mouth opens, feeling him slowly fill me, taking me. I arch my back and sigh "Oh god," I say in a breathy whisper. He chuckles again and says, " Sweet darling girl, god is not here to save you." I grasp at the bedframe as my walls constrict around him. He groans and reaches over to grab my chin, running his thumb over my bottom lip.I let out a breathy moan and circle my hips back into him. "Suck." He demands as he slips his thumb between my lips. I open my mouth and wrap it around his thumb, slowly sucking it like I would his cock. He was going so deep, so fast, as his other hand snaked around my leg and quickly turned me over onto my back.

He held my wrist with one hand as the other retrieved cuffs from the side table and cuffed me to the bed frame. Where the fuck did these come from? He pushed into me, my fight dissolving fast as I felt the pleasure consuming me."Who are you?" I moan as he began to torturously slow his pace.  "You only call me daddy or sir. Do you understand?" I nod and he continues, "Such a good little cum slut." My orgasm is rising as he claims his possession and I manage to moan out a "Yes, daddy." My toes begin to curl and my legs begin to shake. He starts to fuck me harder taking what he wants. "Tell me how good my cock feels inside you. Tell me how good a man you don't know fucks you." He orders as he takes my bottom lip between thumb and forefinger. He looks down at me and tilts his head "Awe,sweetheart, you can't talk? Fucked the words out of your vocabulary?" He laughs at me. I mumble and nod furiously. I let out a loud moan as he finishes in me, his cum filling me and spilling out of my pussy only for him to scoop it up and push back in again. "You keep all the cum I give you. Soon you'll be begging me for it." He whispers in my ear as he lifts the mask enough to run his tongue from my collarbone to my ear. Without another word he leaves me a mess on my bed and all I hear is the door shut and lock, wondering who the fuck that was. More importantly, when will he do it again?