An unexpected dream

I was walking down Main Street leaving my group behind. I was alone when I heard a voice say "Ruby!" I desperately turned around but only to find no one. I turned around on my feet and continued walking. Just as I was about to take my first step... "
Ruby Destined. Honey turn around!" I was only to hear a familiar voice.

Mom...

I swiftly made a turn to face the unexpected voice. "Mom? Is that you?" I questioned shocked. Suddenly light shone from the background blinding me without pain. For a second, My eyesight went blurry but the pure sight made it even better. For almost a minute, the light shone until someone beautiful stepped out of the mist.
The beauty made me cry in happiness. Her Brown hair, her beautiful shiny light brown eyes made me smile. She was wearing a white long dress with no sleeves. She was wearing a headband made out of red and pink roses with leaves. She was wearing white shiny shoes. She looked... I can not explain the sight!

When The light and mist disappeared, I could see her more clearly. "Mom? Mom! Mom Oh mom!" I exclaimed in happiness. "Honey! Honey I haven't seen you in ages! Oh my daughter!"
"Mom I missed you so much!" I said crying. While I was in her hands, I can not explain how safe I felt. She held me tight as I fell on my knees. My tears rolled down her white arms. " Honey why are you crying?your mom will always be with you, in here" she said pointing to where my my heart rests." Mom how can I believe such advice when I have only seen your face now?" I said sobbing face to face. " Oh what's this?" She said handing me a box. "What's this?" I asked. When I opened it I saw a white pearl inside. " it will tell whether I am in danger or not. Bye honey I have to go." She kissed my forehead before leaving. I ran after her at full speed but the light pushed me away. I fell back on my back.
"No!" I cried before blacking out.