Was it fake?

"MOM!" I woke up with a nightmare. I saw myself on the street next to my house."Was it true or was I...AH!never mind"i said with anger. "Raf!Raf!" A sound said from behind and then it all started to make more sense... I saw Cookie!!!!! He was my dog from when I was small. I ran and hugged him tight but I was amazed to see the big scars near his ears. " Cookie what happened to you girl?" Instead of answering,with a bark it ran behind me as if she has seen something scary. I scanned around the place for a moment and then saw a man step out of the dark behind the trash cans. " Amazed? I did it to your poor poor cookie...hahahhahahahah!"
I tried to punch him but he was to fast. I thought he had disappeared but he was behind me and he pushed me to the ground. "What happened afraid of me pussy cat?"hahahahahahah!"
Oh he did not just say that!
" Ok that's it! Yah!Lipstick taser!" I said pointing my electric gadget at him.
"Retreat my fellow friends " he screamed and ran, wait a minute! "Retreat my fellow friends!" Those words ran in my head again and again!that means some more people were with him!
I was walking quietly holding cookie when I realized the mans face... It is Docter Claw!!!