Chapter 12

Third P.O.V.

It's been several months since Gabrielle and her brothers have taken jobs as sensei's at Cobra Kai. Gabrielle and Terry have gotten closer, making their students, Kreese and Gabrielle's family catch on. So they have teamed up to get them together. 

"Mother, what's the point of this?" Gabrielle asks. 

The two were setting up for a party to celebrate the tournament that the Cobra Kai students are about to do

The two were setting up for a party to celebrate the tournament that the Cobra Kai students are about to do. Which was going to be in two days. They were having a party in the backyard of the house. 

"Just a small party for Cobra Kai." Katherine told her daughter. 

Gabrielle nods before putting some more decorations. She had dyed her hair just a few days ago. The color of her hair is red and black. 

"Mom, are you seriously allowing her to wear that?" Claude asks

"Yes, I am." Katherine said not turning around from the thing she was doing. 

"Dad! Take a look at Gabby's outfit" Claude said like a small child not getting his way. 

Joseph takes a look before shrugging.

"I don't see a problem with it." Joseph said.

Gabrielle just laughs amused by how the conversation was going. 

"Achilles, Damien, Ferdinand, Francis, Robby!! Tell me, does she look like she's supposed to wear that outfit?" Claude asks his brothers. 

"I don't see anything wrong with it." Ferdinand and Francis said together. 

"Yeah me neither." The rest of the brothers said. 

"What is wrong with this family!?" Claude exclaimed. 

*Few hours later*

Kreese, Terry and the Cobra Kai students had shown up and were amazed of the house and the decorations. 

"Gabs, I like your hair." Kenny says. 

"Thanks, kid." Gabrielle says before they hear a shriek. 

They all turned to Kyler on the ground staring at something. Gabrielle looked up to see her cat, Viper, that she had rescued a few weeks ago.