Chapter 18

TW...?: (is vomiting counted?)

Turtle POV

How long HAVE I liked Kinkajou for??? oh yeah... maybe a liiiiitttttlleeee bit over a year now...

"Uhm... Maybe slightly over a year....?" Turtle squeaked, his face a bright red. Winter barked a laugh. Turtle noticed that Kinkajou was glaring at Winter. Turtle smiled internally. He looked at QIbli, waiting for his reaction, but the freckled boy was too busy staring at Winter.

AHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA! QINTER IS A GO!!!!

Turtle smirked at Qibli. Qibli saw that Turtle saw him looking at WInter, and immediately turned red, and brought a finger up to his mouth to tell Turtle not to tell anyone. Turtle giggled. Qibli groaned.

Qibli POV

 Of course Turtle had to see me...

Qibli glared at Turtle, hoping for it to have a proper impact on the teen.

It was Turtle's turn to ask someone, and he chose to ask Qibli something. 

Why of course Turtle, how nice... (Qibli meant this in a joking way, he doesn't hate Turtle even the slightest bit)

 Suddenly, Qibli felt something in his throat, and gagged on something, causing the whole group to look at him. He stood up and ran over to some bushes, his head spinning. 

W-what's going on? This has never happened before...

Winter POV

Qibli threw up in the bushes. Winter rushed to his side and rubbed his back. Qibli threw up again and winced. He didn't like seeing his crus- BEST FRIEND vomit. 

Is he okay? Should we go back to school? Why do I even care about him? What do I do? Is this my fault? 

Winter was snapped back into reality when he noticed Qibli passed out on the ground.

WHAT THE F- HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?

By now Moon, Kinkajou, and Turtle were already crowded around him, asking questions to each other. "OMG! WHAT HAPPENED???? QIBLI WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPP!" yelled Kinkajou, while Turtle just sat next to Qibli with his mouth hanging open. Winter gasped audibly and knelt down next to Qibli, the grass poking through his pants.

Ugh. FIlthy grass, if only- NOT THE TIME WINTER!

Winter put his ear to Qibli's chest. 

Of course he's not dead. What am I even THINKING??

"We need to get him back to school!" exclaimed Moon, clearly panicked. "How will we do that though? I have ZERO muscle," complained Kinkajou. Moon glanced at Winter. "Winter," she started. "Can you-" "OKAY FINE. JUST THIS ONCE THOUGH," shouted Winter, feeling his face heat up slightly. He slowly carried Qibli back to the school, which was nearby, and Moon, Kinkajou, and Turtle followed, shooting concerned glances at their friend.

Winter didn't exactly want to admit it, but he felt scared for his FRIEND. 

I've never felt so...strongly for anyone before... What is happening to me?

As soon as he stepped into the school, it went silent. Every student around them stared at them, whispering to their friends, or giggling together in a corner. Suddenly, a light-skinned boy with a black t-shirt and black pants. "Has the 'Icy Boy' gotten a booooyyyyyfrieeenennnnnnddd???" he asked in a babyish voice. Winter groaned, while feeling his face redden slightly.

WHY NOW???

 "....What the heck are YOU doing here?" Winter sighed. Suddenly, Kinakjou pushed Winter aside and yelled. "LISTEN. QIBLI'S SICK AND WE'RE TAKING HIM TO THE NURSE." A few students nodded and made space for them to walk. 

They reached the nurses office after around a minute, and Moon quickly explained what happened. The nurse looked at them skeptically. "It's always on the first day too," she muttered. Winter felt a surge of anger. 

IS SHE LITERALLY JUST GONNA COMPLAIN ABOUT SHIT, OR HELP QIBLI???

He was about to make a comment, but Kinkajou spoke first. "He threw up a LOT.... We're really worried.... When do you think he'll be better?" she asked, the concern obvious in her voice. The nurse looked at her uninterestedly and said, "He'll be better in another few hours," really boredly. "Can you PLEASE TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY? HE'S REALLY SICK, THIS HAS LITERALLY NEVER HAPPENED TO HIM, OR ANY OF US," Winter roared, sick and tired of the nurses attitude. The nurse looked shocked for a moment, but then her bland expression returned. "Yes of course," she said, dismissing them. 

Winter was really frustrated.

That nurse.... She doesn't really care does she? Oh well, just a few hours, and I can be with Qibli again.

WOOOOO

ANOTHER CHAPTER

IM ON A ROLLLLLLLLLLLLL

THIS IS FOR YOU 

AND 

SCONTHECROW/ACE/GOOSETALES

AND LYNXTERFORLIFE

AND ROSEWHIPER12

ITS NOT LETTING ME TAG MORE PEEPS

SO

UH BYEEE

~FaVoUrItEsHiPs69/ Coyote