𝟬𝟭𝟳 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕

Começar do início

"yeah whatever," noah waves his hand in the air as he clearly isn't interested in whatever chris has to say. "do me a solid and give me her number."

the grip that chris has on his water bottle tightens intensely and he rolls his eyes, frustrated at noah. obviously he's fully aware that there are multiple guys chasing after mikayla without her even knowing, but he can't help but be jealous at the fact. chris has absolutely zero feelings towards mikayla, with her basically being his little sister, which is why everything he's going to do is to protect her.

he purses his lips, thinking about a lie before shaking his head. "she's got a boyfriend. sorry man," chris sucks air through his teeth with a fake frown on his face but on the inside he's genuinely kicking his feet and giggling right now. "better luck next time though," he pats noah on the back with a tone of false sympathy.

noah kisses his teeth and shakes his head, refusing to believe that the one of the girls he's had his eye on isn't single. "nah fuck him, i'm literally noah, any girl is lucky to hook up with me," he chuckles and chris side eyes him. "just slide the number bro."

"dude no," chris firmly says and noah just rolls his eyes at his stinginess. "nate'll kill me so just leave miks alone, yeah?" all noah can do is sigh before he stands up from the bleachers to jog towards cheerleaders without even saying goodbye. and the fact that this is not the first time someone's come up to him asking about mikayla just makes everything worse, so now all chris can try think about is some sort of solution to this problem.

ₘₑₛₛₐgₑₛ !

' THE SQUAD 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼 '

( miks 🫦🫦 — mikayla )
( ria 🫦🫦 — maria )
( lucy 🫦🫦 — lucille )
( dumbest mf ever — mason )

miks 🫦🫦
.

ria 🫦🫦
miks..?

lucy 🫦🫦
bae r u good..

miks 🫦🫦
..

dumbest mf ever
bruh are u drunk

miks 🫦🫦
...

lucy 🫦🫦
doctor shes out again

miks 🫦🫦
...?

lucy 🫦🫦
SPEAK TF UP BROOO

ria 🫦🫦
take ur time bb
we are here for u ❤️☺️

miks 🫦🫦
i
idk
like..
uh
we

dumbest mf ever
ayo
im gonna go eat
y'all call me when she finally uses
her words 🤘🏼

miks 🫦🫦
.

ria 🫦🫦
anddddd we're back to square one

lucy 🫦🫦
im abt to beg mason to drive us to ur house
if u dont start yapping

miks 🫦🫦
my lips