Only For You (Lucien X Reader)

Summary: Lucien lets you play with his hair.

I do take requests just check the info and requests page.
ðŸŽðŸðŸðŸŽðŸðŸðŸŽðŸðŸðŸŽðŸðŸðŸŽðŸðŸ

It was evening time outside. The setting sun casts a blended hue of pink and orange over the spring court. The rays fluttered through the window. Casting a faint glow onto Lucien. Who was currently seated on the floor by the foot of his bed? His arms were crossed and he wore an unserious scowl on his face. You were settled behind him. Seated on the edge of his bed. You wore the biggest smile on your face. You gripped your brush as you gently grabbed a lock of his beautiful red hair. He sighed.

"Why did I agree to this again?" he grumbled even though the corners of his mouth lifted clearly showing he was anything but upset.

"Because we made a deal" you reminded him, "I helped you on patrols this morning and in return, I got to play with your hair". He rolled his eyes playfully. "Oh and because you love me!" you added.

"A high lord's emissary shouldn't be so...pampered" he grumbled but you clearly heard his chuckle.

"Yeah, well I like pampering you Vanserra, so get used to it," you told him as you started to weave his gorgeous red locks into an intricate braid. Lucien smiled softly and leaned his head back as he closed his eyes.

"Only for you," he murmured with a softness only you ever really got to see. You smirked.

"I should go grab a pretty little bow," you teased. His eyes snapped open

"Don't you dare!" he warned even though both of you knew good and well he wouldn't stop you if you did. You giggled finishing the braid.

"All done," you said, "didn't think you could be even more handsome,". He smiled, feeling the braid.

"I guess it's not so bad," he leaned his head further back until it was lying back in your lap as he looked up at you, "but only because you did it," You smiled as you used your hands to caress his cheeks as you leaned down and gave him a soft, loving kiss.