A Relaxing Swim (Lucien X Reader)

Summary: What happens when a certain red haired fairy founds you swimming in a waterfall? (This Isn't my best but it was too cute to not try to write)

If you wanna be added to my tag list let me know.

I do take requests just check info and request page.
🍎🍁🍏🍎🍁🍏🍎🍁🍏🍎🍁🍏🍎🍁🍏🍎🍁🍏

I had been part of the Spring Court all my life. I even worked in the manor as a cook. I remember the day Lucien showed up. He was badly injured. A wicked queen named Amarantha had torn out his eye. The injury was so ghastly Lord Tamlin himself had gotten sick. But kind when he wants to be at least he did help Lucien. Now the former Autumn Court prince wore a metal eye. But even with it, he was still rather handsome.

I hadn't officially met him until after the curse of the masks had already been placed. Lucien was stuck with a fox-themed masquerade mask and I was stuck wearing a tiger mask. We did grow close over the years. The faerie could be a grumpy bear sometimes, but he was also sweet. Loyal. Protective. And even with the metal eye and the scar across it, he was the definition of handsome. As time passed I had fallen for the grumpy faerie, but I was too fearful to admit it to him.

And now that the evil queen is dead we are now free of our masks. And if I thought he was when he had the mask on. He was even more so once I saw his face entirely. It took all my energy not to stare at the dashing former autumn prince. We remained close. We'd bicker and argue but it was our banter. Plus I loved giving him a hard time.

Lucien was standing in a small little clearing of the forest one day just letting the sun bath his face. He had forgotten how it felt with no mask on. He heard splashing from a distance and followed it. He soon came to a softly flowing waterfall. As he got closer and looked he saw me. I was swimming. The faerie blushed a little as I was dressed down to my undergarments to swim. He smiled. "You look like you're having fun," he said. I turned to face him.

"You should try it sometime," I teased. He rolled his eyes.

"Are you inviting me to join you?" he asked.

"If you want," I said letting myself float in the water. Lucien started to undo his boots. My heart raced a little. He soon removed his tunic and pants.

"Don't stare! don't stare! don't stare!" I told myself. Lucien eased into the water letting himself get used to it.

"It's cold at first but you'll get B used to it," I said as Iounged in the water. He nodded. As he stood there getting used to the water I playfully smirked. I smacked the water which sent a wave splashing on him and then swam off.

3. "I'm gonna get you for that!" he swam after me. I giggled and dived under the before he could grab me. I swam to a rock just behind the softly flowing water and climbed onto it. When he got close enough I cupped my hand so it would spray some water from the fall at him.

"Hey!" He shouted surprised. I giggled sitting on the rock. I stick my hand in the running water. "Waterfalls are so beautiful," I said. I stood up and stood under the soft falling water. Lucien watched almost entranced as the water trickled down my body.

"Amazingly beautiful," he said. I stuck out my hand to him. He smiled and took it as he joined me under the fall. I couldn't stop myself from staring as the water danced down his bare skin. I felt his arms wrap around me as he gently pulled me closer. We locked eyes. He slowly leaned in and our lips.