The Magic Knights Exam

Lucas stood in the center of the forge, heating the Stygian Iron that Megaera had brought him before pouring it into the mold, as the molten metal took shape, he opened his Grimoire and casted an enchantment that would allow him to change the weapon's shape. 

"Tisiphone come forth," He said as the Fury appeared out of his shadows, "Have you and your sisters finished extracting information from those souls?"

"Yes, my liege," Tisiphone said, "They tried to resist, but as you know, no one holds up against our torture." She told him as Lucas slightly shuddered. After his village burned down three years ago, Lucas had the Furies interrogate the souls of the men they'd killed to see where they came from and what their mission was, it turned out that they were from the Diamond Kingdom and their mission was to infiltrate and sow disorder throughout the kingdom. Unfortunately for them, they decided to attack Lucas' village when they'd heard about his magic. They also gave him a true target for his vengeance.

"And my mother?" Lucas asked as he continued to work on his sword, he'd asked Tisiphone to keep tabs on the Underworld and notify him when his mother reached the Three Judges to receive judgment.

"Arrived at the Three Judges an hour ago," she said as Lucas looked at her in question, "She unanimously received Elysium." She told him as he smiled and nodded.

"I'm glad, she deserves it after all." Lucas said, placing the sword in water from the Lethe that Alecto had brought him. The waters of the Lethe were dangerous, as they could cause memory loss to any who touched them, but they also enhanced the magical properties of any metal soaked in them, which is why the waters were always used in the forging process of weapons for his father's army.

A blinding glow suddenly illuminated the forge as Lucas shielded his eyes. When the glow died down, Lucas looked at the sword that lied in front of him, it was just over three feet long and blacker than the night sky. It almost seemed to pull any source of light to it, when Lucas picked up the blade, he found that it was freezing cold and lighter than any blade he'd ever carried before. 

"A fine blade such as this deserves a name Your Grace," Tisiphone told him as he thought for a moment until she spoke again, "How about Void Cleaver?" She asked as Lucas thought for a moment and nodded.

"That will work for now," Lucas said grabbing a sheath and placing Void Cleaver within it, "You may return to father's domain, I have to get ready for the Magic Knights entrance exam, I'll summon you if I need your assistance again." He said as Tisiphone nodded and sank back into the ground. Lucas smiled, after his mom died the Furies became the closest thing he had to mothers, they taught him how to forge weapons, how to fight, even the history of the world.

"Time to go." Lucas said opening his grimoire, "Hadean Magic: Doors of Shadow." He recited as a doorway appeared in front of him, opening to the center of the lower capitol district. Lucas walked through the doorway and ran right into Asta and Yuno.

"Hey guys long time no see," Lucas said clasping Asta's arm and nodding to Yuno, "I see Asta managed to get a Grimoire, nicely done." He said as Asta smiled.

" He said as Asta smiled