After a while everyone is done and ready to leave. I still have a rented truck and we leave with that. I am driving and Ghost is sitting next to me. Soap and Keegan are in the back seat. I park the car in the same spot I did with Y/N. We hide in the shadows the tall trees prevented us with as we made our way to the safe house.

We hide in the bush I told Y/N to stay in. The memories come flooding in. The last time I saw her she looked so worried. I shouldn't have left her alone and went inside. I was only supposed to observe, but it's too late now.

We all crouch down and watch the doors from behind the branches of the bush. Soon enough a guard comes walking mindlessly past our hiding spot. I grab him from his vest and cover his mouth with my hand, pulling him into the bush. He tries to wiggle out of my grip, until he notices the three men all pointing their guns towards him. I take his rifle from him and tie his hands behind his back. I gag him with a piece of cloth.

"You are coming with us. If you even try and run I'll fucking kill you. You understand?" I ask him with the most threatening tone I think I have used in a while. He nods his head repeatedly really fast. Aww, he thinks he's getting out of this alive, how funny?

I push him to Keegan who grabs him by his neck. "YOU UNDERSTAND FUCK FACE?! ILL SNAP YOU IN HALF SO YOU BETTER BEHAVE!" Keegan shouts at him, giving a chilling glare with his icy blue eyes. I chuckle at him. He is smaller than me, yet so aggressive.

We walk over to the car and I make the man sit in the back with me and Ghost. I taught it would make him nervous beeing pressed against two huge men almost twice his size. As expected he didn't even try and run as we led him into the hotel room. We got some questioning looks, but Keegan made sure to tip the man at the register a lot, making sure this will stay just between us and the witnesses.

We had already tied the man on a chair when Keegan got back. "I hope someone is going to pay me back, because thease people really mean business. I don't think I have ever needed to pay this much for someone just to shut up." He groans, closing the door with force and leaning against it with one leg up. I let out a low laugh. "I'll pay you back when we get this mission done." I say stepping towards the man sitting in the chair.

Ghost is behind him and undoes the knot of the rag, wich I gagged him with. I look over at Soap and he gives me a stool. I bring it under me and sit down. The man in the chair looks at Soap with pleading eyes. "Don't look at him, look at me. His not going to help you." I laughed at the man's scared face. It was a cold and emotionless laugh.

"Now what is your name?" I ask leaning closer to the man.
"I'm not telling you my name! It has nothing to do with this! IT IS PERSO-" he is cut off by Ghost pressing his knife against the man's neck from behind him.

"If I were you I'd choose my next words carefully." Ghost growls from behind the man with his deep British accent.
"George Smith."
I scoff at the name. It doesn't even matter, but before asking the real questions I just want to make it known that we aren't here to play his little games.
"Good. Now George, tell me have you ever heard of Y/N L/N?" I ask leaning just a little bit more forward so that our faces are just inches from eachother. I can feel his breath on my skin, but I don't bludge.

"Y/N? Isn't she Makarovs relative or something?" Everyone's eyes widen in shock except mine, Georges and Ghosts.

"Wait what? Is she working for the other side?" Soap asks walking to me.
"Soap we will discuss this later. It is truly none of your business." I say with a cold and stern voice. Soap opens his mouth to protest, but Ghost cuts him off. "Soap I need you to wait. We will answer all  your questions." Soap closes his mouth and glares at me. I'm not sure how Ghost knows or if he even knows, but it's probably because of his rank and closeness with the captain.

"Oh you didn't know. Yeah I bet she is a mole. Digging for information from you and then selling it to Makarov." George grins, when he notices that he can plant a bad image of Y/N into their heads. I won't allow that. She is a lovely woman and no one disrespects her. I punch the man hard I'm the face and grin as I hear the crack from his nose breaking. Blood drips from his nose onto his shirt and there is some on my first. I clean it on Georges pants.

Everyone in the room is looking at me in shock, but I ignore it.
"Let's be honest she would never do that. What I do want to know is where she is?"
George scoffs and I raised my fist again. "NO NEED TO PUNCH! I don't know where she is!" He looks terrified, but I don't believe it. "Ghost, I don't think he is talking."

"His about to." Ghost says walking infront of George. He grabs the collar of George's shirt and lifts the man and the chair up. "WHERE IS SHE?" Ghost yells in George's face. George is shaking. "Man just put me down, I'll tell you." George pleads, he is so phafetic to even be called a man. Ghost puts the man down and undoes some of the ropes so that Georges right hand is free.

He grabs it and bends one of his fingers back until the bone snaps. George yells out in pain.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! YOU PSYCHO!"
Ghost just chuckles picking another finger.

"Now if you don't want me to break your index finger you answer our question." Ghost says, most likely smirking under his mask. He truly is something.
"Fine. She is with Makarov. He thinks she will join him and tell the information she holds. I got told that she declined and is now locked up somewhere in his mansion."

"Then where is Makarov?" I ask now joining the conversation.
"If I tell you will you let me go?" George asks with a hint of hope in his voice. No fucking way. "Yes of course."

"I don't know. I'm not a rank high enough to be trusted with such important information, but I think he is somewhere in Mexico in one of his Mansions. The biggest one." I listened carefully. There was only one "big" mansion we knew of.

"Will you now let me go?" George asked. I didn't even bother and just shot him in the head.

__________________________________
A/N

I tried to make this chapter a little longer to make up for not posting that much. I have some plans for the next chapters wich y'all won't be ready for. Hehe...😈🙏