[Weird gut feeling]

/Han's pov/

I walked into the cafeteria, i was not ready to talk about the date neither was i hungry. I sat down next to Hyunjin with my food.

"Hey, whats up?" I asked hoping they would just forget my date.

"Nothing really, except that Minho and Michael got into another fight and Michael is in the principals office" Jeongin explained and i blinked.

"What-? Why? Also how do you know, they're both seniors" i asked Jeongin who shrugged.

"Just heard from here and there." He told and i just nodded as an answer.
"Apparently Michael said something to piss Minho off really badly and Minho punched him but when the teacher walked in, Minho annoyed Michael so he would punch back and get in trouble. Thats basically it." Jeongin explained again and i was shocked to hear my "fling" and best friend fight once again...

"Oh i should go check up what the situation is-" I got up but Hyunjin pulled me back down.

"Not before you tell us about the date. Because i'm way too impatient to wait, so pleaseee" He whined and i sighed heavily.

"Erm well, he took me to a nice restaurant and then we went to his place apparently." I shrugged and Felix gave me a look.

"Wdym apparently?" He asked and i looked down.

"Well i kind of got so drunk i don't remember anything and it's so embarrassing to think that i got drunk on our first date" I whined and Felix chuckled.

"At least he took you somewhere safe and didn't let you roam freely somewhere. Who knows what could've happened." I kind of agreed with Felix on this one. At least he didn't leave me on spot, maybe someone would've taken advantage of me.

"Yeahh well i gotta go see if he is ok" I got up again and this time no one stopped me.

"Which one tho? Minho or Michael" Jeongin smirked and i looked at him confused.

"What?" I asked.

"Who are you gonna go see first. Minho at the nurse or Michael at the principals office?" He asked again with a smug expression.

"Oh shut up.." I rolled my eyes and left the cafeteria.

/Felix's pov/

"Do you think Han was off?" I asked the two who remained at the table with me.

"Yeah like when he explained the date, like something was missing" Jeongin agreed with me.

"Well its none of our business if he doesn't want to tell, but i have a feeling i can't explain." I told the two.

"I have a feeling i might get into student council." Hyunjin said while staring at the crush of his.

"I see i see, good luck on that Jinnie." I chuckled and got up.

"Where are you going?" Jeongin asked turning his attention to me again.

"To Changbin. Enjoy your lunch hoes" I walked over to Changbin's table and sat next to him.
"Binnie."

"Hey there Lix, whats up? You sound serious." Changbin turned to me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I feel off about Michael. He and Jisung had a date last weekend and when he was explaining about it, it felt like something was missing. Obviously it's none of my business but i'm worried, i don't want him getting hurt." I explained and leaned into the olders comforting and warm touch.

"I see.. i guess we could try to dig up some information about him. If you really feel that way, then maybe you should tell Jisung." Changbin suggested but i shook my head immediately at the idea.

"No, i can't he seems so happy and- if i'm just wrong and then i might ruin his chances of getting a perfectly healthy relationship." I pouted which Changbin chuckled at.

"Look, if its a gut feeling, i'm sure it cant be that wrong. Lets trust it for now. I'll help you look into this. I know a pair that would also love to because one of them hates him very deeply." Changbin kissed the top of my head.

"Who?" I asked and looked up at him.

"Minho and Chan, Minho has despised Michael ever since he came from what i heard when he talked about Michael. Chan well, he just is a father or brother figure to everyone and supports Minho so.." Changbin explained and i nodded. I had the feeling Minho didn't like Michael because i knew Minho liked Jisung, tho he never admitted that.

"Okay, its good so have more people in it. Jeongin and Hyunjin are probably not very suspicious about him yet but we'll see later on if they wanna join. Thank you Binnie" I placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Anytime beautiful." He smiled back and kissed my lips.

"Ive got class so, see you later." I got up and left the cafeteria to my next class.

(Changbin and Felix be the next FBI agents)