Stop.

Sand's POV

Sand : I am so happy that my relationship with Ray is perfect now, P'Yo.

P'Yo : I know, I am happy for the both of you too, Sand. You changed Ray's personality. The old Ray who used to come here every single day and night. Now, the new Ray who didn't even step his foot in this bar for the past few months. The old Ray who used to have a bad temper and bad expressions in his face, has now have a friendly expression and a calmer temper. I am so proud of Ray. Thank you so much for changing Ray, Sand. You gave Ray another chance to enjoy living in this earth. Every person Ray loves hurts him, Sand. I hope you will be more gentle and patient with Ray. Ray is a good person who suffers the most, that is why he is what he is in the past. Now, he changed because he loves you. I am thankful that you have appear in his life, Sand. I hope you two take care of each other. Take care, Sand.

Sand : Oho, P'Yo! You are making me cry. Thank you so much P'Yo. I hope you take care of yourself too, and if you found another man, tell us immediately so that we can check if he is a good guy or not.

P'Yo : Yes, Sand! I will definetly will. Now, go Ray is probably waiting for the love of his life.

Sand : HAHAHAHAHA, probably P'Yo. I am going now. Take care of this bar and yourself P'Yo.

P'Yo : I will, Sand. Take care too!!

*Sand went outside the bar getting ready to go at the only friends hostel. He wanted to suprise Ray by bringing him flowers while Ray is probably busy organizing and taking care of the things that they need for the only friends hostel. He started driving. Y.O.L.O bar is probably 30 minutes away from only friends hostel. That is why, he is speeding because he misses Ray so much.*

Ray's POV

Ray : Mew! Stop drinking already!!

Mew : Shhh, Ray. I am heartbroken because of that guy! (Top) how dare he cheated me! I gave him everything, Ray! I listened to him when he wanted to remove my glasses! I gave him my trust! My fucking virginity! Why?! Why the hell did he cheat on me! Am I not enough?! Didn't I gave him everything! Ray! Why?! Why!

Ray : He isn't worth crying for, Mew! You already told me, You gave him everything. Top was just being a jerk. You are enough. You gave so much that you didn't leave anything to yourself! Please stop this, Mew! Stop torturing yourself. Please!

Mew : If I am enough Ray, then why did you choose Sand instead of me?!

Ray : Mew, I didn't choose between you and Sand because I know I love you both. I love you as my friend but I love Sand.. as my boyfriend. My lover.

Mew : You used to like me so much, Ray.. then that Sand bitch take you away from me! If only Sand didn't appear in your life.. Me and Yo-

Ray : STOP THIS MEW! Sand changed me! Sand helped me! Sand loved me for the way I am! Sand-

Mew : Then what did I do to you, Ray?!? I helped you when you wanted to kill yourself! I loved you..

Ray : As your friend, Mew. You loved me as your friend. Now that I already love someone else, you are telling me this?! What do you think will I do Mew?! Break up with Sand because you love me?! You are just telling me that you love me because Top cheated on you! Stop this, Mew. I don't want to lose you as my friend.

Mew : Ray.. I love you.. Please.. Please.. Bring me back the old Ray.. Please..

Ray : You are drunk, Mew and no! The old Ray will never come back! You wanted the old Ray who used to be obsessed with you! You wanted the old Ray who.. who tried to gave you everything! You wanted the old Ray to be back, because you know you can take advantage of that old Ray and you can't with the new Ray. You look pathetic right now, Mew. Stop this or else I am going to leave you forever.