Abhimanyuuuu......just don't ....she warned me and I squeezed her cheeks .
Mishkaaaa ....my little Rose .....I love you....I said .
Is that okay now ..... feeling satisfied....I asked and she nodded with a smile.

Kissi do mujhe ek ...she asked and I pecked her lips and she blushed making me laugh at her cuteness.
Shall we have dinner too ya pyar se pet bhar gaya ....I asked her and she giggled.

We then had our dinner and finally came home after meeting Pooja and Sunny.

When I came out of the bathroom after changing the clothes she was laying on the bed fully covering herself under the blanket making me frown .

I laid on my side of bed and pulled the blanket down from her face to find her crying.
Kya hua .....is it paining somewhere....I asked worriedly and she shook her head .

Then why are you crying my love ....I asked her  and burst into more tears .
Mujhe kuch yaad aa gya and now its hurting me to no end ......She said in between her sobs .

Shhhh.....kya yaad gya sweetheart.....I asked her pulling her to me .
Aap gussa ho jaoge agar mei bolungi toh ...she said looking at me with tear filled eyes .
Nahi karunga Gussa little Rose ....I promise.....Tell me....kya parshan kar rha hai meri Gulaboo ko ......I asked her lovingly and she hugged me .

Aap jo mere saath karte ho .....you have done all these with before too and with some other girl .........and I saw you like that too ....and now it hurting me that I am not the only one .....there is someone else too .........She said and cried harder.

I was stunned after listening to her .I know she is talking about that particular morning where she saw me and Shreya in that apartment.
But I couldn't change nothing.
She was my past and that's my truth.
I used to love her back then and there was nothing between us that time .

But I can't say those things to her now as she is already so vulnerable.

Mishkaaa.......my little Rose....look at me and stop crying please......I said trying to calm her down .
Listen to me okay .....I said and she nodded and her eyes and face has turned red due to all the crying.

She was my past ....she means nothing to me now .....Now I just belongs to you and this is our today's reality.
You don't have to compare between you and her my love ..
You are my wife .....the mother of my child....you have our symbol of love in your womb ......things are not the same .

I belongs to you and you are mine and this won't change until my last breath....I said caressing her cheek and she nodded .

Mujhe hurt ho gya tha ...she said snuggling into my neck .
It's okay....but abhi aage nahi hona chahiye hurt iss baat ko leke .....I said kissing her head and she nodded .

I patted her head untill she fell asleep.
I kissed her forhead and caressed her swollen belly and slowly the sleep consumed me too ..

We went for the checkup and the doctor made me listen to the heartbeat of our baby and it was so surreal that I couldn't even express it in words .

Our tiny little human ....our own creation....seeing our baby growing ...it feels magical.....

Mishka was crying seeing the baby holding my hand and I was emotional too.

Our babyy.... she said and I nodded with a smile as words failed to come out of my mouth.

Everything is fine Mr .and Mrs. Hooda....
You just need to stay hydrated and avoid junk food and stick to the healthy diet that I am providing you .....The doctor said and I nodded and looked at my wife who was playing with my fingers .

I got her coconut water as we drove towards our home .
Toh aap mujhe bahar ka nahi khaane denge ab.....she asked as I denied her of any junk food and I nodded .

But kyuuu......she whinned.
Because Doctor has asked you to eat healthy from now on .....I stated .
Agar Merko kuch craving Hui toh asa kuch khaane ki ....she asked .

Toh Ghar p maa bana k dengi .....doctors ne kuch healthy options diye hai unme se kuch khana .....I said .
Abhimanyuuuu.........She held my arm showing me her puppy eyes .

We are having no discussion on this topic now ......and Donot Argue!!! I said calmly but with a hidden warning that she clearly understood.

Aap bohot bure hai ....she muttered looking out of the window.
Agar meri jagah aap pregnant hue hote toh mei sab khaane deti aapko ....she said and I burst out laughing listening to her .

I slapped her head playfully and she giggled too .
Aaj Aaj Pani puri khila do please ......please .....she requested and I couldn't help but give in her demand.

This woman is something else only ....she makes me do things that I couldn't have imagined myself doing them.

But kya kare .....Dil k haatho majbur insaan hu mei bhi .....😉.

Although I planned it to update tomorrow...but for you guys....

The last Double update of the story Farz .....