Before the conversation could escalate to something more Mihrimah intervened. ''That has nothing to you with you, Davut Usta. What path is to be followed depends on the Vizier. That's the problem with you older people fra the Kayi tribe.'' she said and hope that he would play along.

The mention of Kayi tribe made Konur take a few steps from them. She then scanned through the bazaar, making sure that wasn't more soldiers around. ''It doesn't matter if the stands of Sögüt are closed. A new bazaar will be open in Bilecik, anyways. The Vizier is visiting there right now. Maybe we could even have some merchants come to Sögüt and replace the old ones.''

Davut Usta's eyes widened at the information. It didn't seem like he was going to say anything, so Mihrimah spoke. ''After Bilecik, I'll return to the tribe and a new order will be made.''

With that she spun her heel and walked back to the inn, hoping that he would relay the message.

Mihrimah stood at the forefront of the gathering, her demeanor, a facade of cold indifference.

Beside her, Vizier Alemshah stood with an air of satisfaction, as his gaze fixed upon Osman.

And Nikola, the cunning Tekfur of Byzantine, watched without concealing his impatience, he was more than to eager for Osman to die.

Before them, Osman stood bound and shackled. The Seljuk soldiers were getting the noose around his neck. Behind them stood his alps, who were waiting for the same fate as Osman.

''Die!'' Nikola yelled out.

''La Galibe Illallah!*'' Osman said and his alps repeated after him.

Beginning to be impatient himself, Vizier Alemshah walked up to Osman, who stood on a stool with the noose around his neck, and spoke. ''Osman, made evil plans to harm the friendship built with the Emperor. He rose against the order of Seljuk state.''

From his past experiences with Osman, Nikola wanted to get him hanged as soon as possible. ''Cut it short! Come on!'' But the Vizier ignored his impatience. ''I am Vizier Alemshah. I am here to punish those, who is trying to ruin the order. If someone tries to break or harm the order that the Seljuk state built, they will end up beings sent to the gallows like Osman Bey. Now, Osman Bey. You will pay for your rebellion.''

Even with a noose around his neck, Osman still stood tall. ''I and my valiants would rather become martyrs on the way of Allah, than live a shameful life.'' he stated proudly and then looked at the Vizier. ''Living a shameful life only suits people like you, Vizier Alemshah. Apparently, you are one of the cruel. We believe that there is no victor but Allah. And we don't bow down to anyone but Him. La Galibe Illallah!''

Preparing for his death, Osman declared his belief in Allah. ''I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and I bear witness that Muhammad (SAW) is His servant and Messenger*.''

Osman's gaze swept across the  crowd, his eyes locked with Mihrimah's for the briefest of moments.

Vizier Alemshah kicked the stool, and Osman was sentenced to die once and for all. Even though Osman wouldn't go down easily.

Mihrimah looked at Konur in concern, but then she heard a thump and saw Osman lying on the wooden floor of the gallows.

Everyone looked for the culprit, and it was shown the be a Seljuk solder, who shoot the arrow and saved Osman.

''Do you want to die?!'' Vizier Alemshah yelled angrily at the soldier, but the soldier didn't even flinch. ''Sultan Mesud did this, Vizier Alemshah! It his his order.''