Chapter 15 - Warded

Shen Wei didn't move from that hospital ward since a week ago after Zhao Yunlan is warded. Zhao Yunlan's chest is bruised too much and that black magic hit to his internal organ caused him in a coma state for a week now. Shen Wei fought her pain to get out from that house to follow Zhao Yunlan to the hospital and she was warded as well. But unfortunately no doctor can heal her pain till that monk asked Lin to heal her pain using that pendant and Kunlun's energy from Lin.

Luckily that monk knows a lot about Kunlun and that pendant, then Shen Wei is safely went out from that house now. Without the seal of black magic from Wang Zhi, Shen Wei and the ghosts from that house are freed to go anywhere they like. Shen Wei is healed too from the black magic spell of Wang Zhi. And that old man together with his apprentice are still under the interrogation in police precinct. Since Zhao Yunlan is still in a coma state, Da Qing took over the chief's work for the meantime to interrogate them. But till now Wang Zhi still didn't give any corporation. Wu Lim just told the half truth and still hiding the others.

"Wei jie, did you eat?" Guo interrupted Shen Wei who is reading in that ward on that afternoon.

Shen Wei smiles to see this boy who always came to check on his chief. Guo already accepted as a permanent police in that precinct. Thanks to his learning in that house case, now he can get a permanent job as a policeman. His uncle is too proud over him to be successfully in taken the permanent position in that police precinct.

"Not yet, Xiao Guo," Shen Wei replied while closing the book with her and she puts down on the table to get a bouquet of flowers from Guo to change it with the withered flowers in a vase on the table.

"That's good, Wei jie! Come and join me for the lunch. I bought two boxes of lunch meals today. I thought you may not go anywhere to buy your lunch yet. And my guess is true. But I just bought a simple meals. I hope you don't mind with it," Guo happily said and Shen Wei smiles beautifully.

"It's okay, Xiao Guo. I will eat whatever it is. Actually I don't have an appetite yet to eat. But still I need to eat, right?" Shen Wei said and Guo nods admitted with his grinning.

Then, they both have their lunch together. Guo leaves Shen Wei after he checked on Zhao Yunlan's condition. But still he reminded to Shen Wei to get a dinner meal later on and don't skip a meal just to not have an appetite. The words from Guo about his chief may worry on her if his chief knows that she skipped a meal made Shen Wei assured to Guo to not skip a meal again. After Guo left Shen Wei in that ward, she walks closer to Zhao Yunlan on the bed. She keeps talking to Zhao Yunlan, storying whatever happened around them now including when Guo came to check on him a moment ago.

"Yezhun is here too, Yunlan. He always accompanying me at here. So, I am not bored at here with only talking to you. I enjoyed reading the books that Lin brought to me too. But sometimes I can't talk to Yezhun when the others are here. I mean the doctors and nurses. They may scare to me to know that I can talk to the ghosts. But please don't worry, Yunlan. Your pendant has prevented me from possessed by any ghosts at outside. Sang and that monk assured to me for this pendant with me. Oh, yeah! Talking about Sang, he said he will wait for you to wake up for him and his wife to free themselves from this world. They will not leave this world without seeing you, Yunlan. They are grateful to you to unseal them from Wang Zhi. Yezhun also said the same. You know... All of them wait for you to wake up, to see you again," Shen Wei talked and talked to this unconscious chief.

Zhao Yunlan heard everything she or anyone talked to him but his body is still weak to fight back. His chest almost healed now but still he needs time to heal from that anxious fight with that black magic. He needs time to recover from that injury and anxiousness.

'Wait for me, Wei and all. I will come back soon,' Zhao Yunlan inwardly replied.

Shen Wei startled to hear a voice at the ward door. She looks at that woman who is smiling to her. She smiles back and she steps away to let that woman to check on her now lover. That woman silently giggles to see the way Shen Wei took care of her patient since a week ago after Shen Wei discharged from the ward.