chapter 8

The beautiful couple were sleeping there are side pillow between them.

taehyung:- dude I'm cold.

Jungkook:- so let's find something to fight the cold (he grab side pillow and hit him)

Taehyung:- bastard (jungkook climbed on top of him)

Jungkook:- well you told me to be myself this month why am I still here tae I want to....

Taehyung:- no I don't want to who are you? Spit out my friend my friend is not a pervert (jungkook trace his hand on tae hand) jungkook I said no I'm going back to sleep (he said in mad voice)

Jungkook:- are you mad?

Taehyung:- you're acting stupid.

Jungkook:- have you ever heard of the gray demon (jungkook lay down and hug him from side) your father uses a duck keychain to teach you right I was taught with tales of the gray demon in everyone there lives a gray demon it's hidden in the human mind it feeds on people's anger and frustrations.

Taehyung:- are you saying I'm a demon because I'm mad at you?

Jungkook:- no I'm just going to say.. That the more the demon feeds on someone the bigger it grows it will end up taking hold of us someone who is swallowed by his gray demon can't love anyone again I was a gray demon once.

Taehyung:- do you mean you don't love anyone?

Jungkook:- I do but not in the way I want I love my family grandpa and grandma my father namjoon seokjin but none of them in the knight who will kill the demon so I've had to be patient for many years.

Taehyung:- then have you found this knight yet?

Jungkook:- the knight might be in the shape of a duck.

Taehyung:- my duck keychain?

Jungkook:- (he chuckle) maybe since I met Mr. Ducky the demon inside me hasn't dared to come out and wreak havoc again.

Taehyung:- you might not be a demon In the first place ( they both make eye contact and look was about to kiss him but tae turn other side) I'm sleepy (look blink his eyes and nodded)

Jungkook:- yes go to sleep ( he back hug him) good night, knight (and hearing that tae smile and closed his eyes)

In middle night tae open his eyes and hug kook place his head on his chest and because of that kook sleep got disturb)

Jungkook:- tae change position I can't breathe ( but tae just whine and again hug him kook just smile and kiss on his forehead)