chapter 3

At bedi's mansion

"Shukr hai......inhe koi to suit pasand aaya, Mujhe laga tha agar yeh bhi nhi pasand aaya toh mujhe usi vakt dress kharidne bhej denge." rooh spoke to herself while checking everything in kitchen.

( Thank God.....she likes any suit otherwise I was thinking that she will send me to the market tis time to buy a dress )

"Mumma....i checked everything." rooh said while heading towards the living room. There her mother was welcoming all the guests.

"Rooh...bacha come here."siya gestured to her daughter. Rooh approached her mother.

"Hi Seema aunty, how are you??" Rooh grinned happily.

"Hi Mera bacha , mein theek hun tu bta kesi hai ?? "Seema greeted while hugging rooh.

(Hi dear, I'm fine. What's about
you?)

"I'm great." rooh replied with a warm smile.

"Helllllooooo,we are also here yaaar" Varun spoke waving his hands .

"Maa introduce us also na to this beautiful girl. Um let it go i myself will introduce myself on my own. My self varun Singhania. The most handsome man of the Singhanias. You know, the most wanted man ever in girls." Varun spoke all this in one breath while fixing his hairs and boasting about himself

"Hi, myself Subi Singhania, and she is Riya Singhania."..........and like this everyone introduces themselves to her.

"Hi, myself Rooh Bedi."....Rooh spoke with a shy smile

"Rooh, ja beta sab ke liye juice le aa."....siya spoke
"Ok,mumma."....Rooh replied with a nod while getting up from the sofa.

"Aree Seema where is veer , did he not come with you??" Siya questioned Seema

"He was with us till the time we were parking our cars but then he got a call . He'll be here soon.....oh see, he is here."......Seema said while looking at veer who was coming from the main entrance.

"Namaste aunty."...Veer said,while touching her feet.

"Namaste uncle."...he greeted Ramesh, while touching his feet .

"Namaste beta." Siya and Ramesh replied with a warm smile.

Veer then heads to Karan to meet him.

"Hey brooooo, mujhe bhul gya na tu! Kitne din baad mil Raha hai yaaar.".....Karan exclaimed before hugging him.

(Hey brooooo, you forget me, you are meeting me after so many days)

"Acha? Mein bhul gya hun?Koi or busy ho gya hai aapne fiancee ke sath;
Han time to tere pass nhi hai."....Veer scoffed.

(Oh I forgot you or someone else gets busy with his fiancee. You don't have time.)

"Acha na sorry."....Karan apologies whining.....

"Rooh tu waha kya kar Rahi hai? jaldi aa." .......Siya called Rooh.
____________________
Rooh pov

I was going back towards the living room when someone grabbed my attention. That someone who was not here a few seconds back.
His back was facing towards me. Then he went towards Karan bhaiya. Maybe he is his friend.
I think he is the elder son of Singhanias ,Veer.
But I can't see his face. His backwas facing me while talking to Karan bhai.Then a voice brought me back.

"Rooh .....tu waha kya kar Rahi hai jaldi aa."......mumma called me

(Rooh what are you doing there,come fast.)

Then I served everyone juice. When I was gonna serve the juice to Karan Bhai and him,that's when I saw him.

For the first time.Ever.

.
.
.
.
.
.
He took the glass of juice from my hand.
And replied warmly....... "Thank you."

"She is my little sister , Rooh Bedi. Karan Bhai told him." .....Rooh, he is my childhood friend, Singhania's elder son,Veer singhania.

"Hi rooh, nice to meet you." Veer greeted rooh with a broad bright smile.

"Umm hi , nice to meet you too." I replied while shaking my hand with him.
And then I left that place

Rooh,Rooh,Rooh .....
What was that?LIKE WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?
That ..tha..that was such a different feeling. I can't explain it.Definitely not in words. Why did I just get attracted to my bhai's best friend. He is LITERALLY of my ELDER BROTHER'S age..
__________________________

Veer's pov

After meeting everyone,finally my angel graced us with her presence . Yes.
My angel,
My princess,
My queen
and what not.She has become everything to me . She becomes more beautiful each passing day.
She used to be chubby before, And now she ain't as much but looks even more cuter than before.
My cutie pie.

My chain of thoughts get disturbed once Karan starts speaking..

"Yoooo brooooo,what are you thinkingggg?Everyone is waiting for you for dinner.I know that you,"finally" met my sister after so many years but that doesn't mean you will ignore us." Karan exclaimed teasingly emphasizing on finally

"I...i...was just......... just " Veer tried to explain but in between Karan interrupted.....

"It's ok ,I can understand ;) Ab chal." Karan says while dragging Veer with him to the dining area.

"You know Seema aunty, today I made everything by myself. Every single dish is made by me. So, you've got to tell how everything is." Rooh told Seema while serving food to everyone.

" Yes of course bacha, but I know how good food you make, Your mumma used to tell me about you every time we met."
Seema smiled at her warmly.

"Really? I thought I'd surprise you." Rooh looked at her mom with disappointment.

"Aree yaaar, She just told me about you making tasty food, not about the taste. And for that I will have to taste your hand made food na bacha?" Seema spoke to rooh before eating the first bite.

"This tastes amazing bacha" said Rishab to rooh lightning her mood.

"Yeah di,it's delicious, i love it" subi moaned with closed eyes enjoying the food.

"You know what bacha?you made the most awesome food I have had in a while, I freaking love the taste of it SO MUCH "Seema praised her whole heartedly

Like this everyone enjoyed there dinner while talking to eachother.

And then after some more time the Singhanias went back to there mansion.

____________________________________

Sorry for grammatical mistakes

Comments plsssssss

Pls Vote and follow