Accept or Reject?

|Ryujin|

Bitch there you go. Sleep-School-Training-Repeat.

I arrived at school early so i can go to the rugby field to do something for my crush of course. Me,Winter,Chaeryeong,Jisu and Yuna met at the field at 3:20am.

"Aigo quick!" Winter whisper but yelled

"Shut the fuck up the others still taking out the stuff." I said coldly

The other finally came with the stuff. We quickly set up all the things like the lamp, firework and many more.

54 minutes later.

"Phew finally." I said and amazed by my idea and plan

|Yeji|

Its 4:30pm which means school dismissed. I heard my friend Karina yelled my name

"Yeji Yeji!!" Karina yelled

"God..what what do you want"

Karina suddenly drag me to the rugby field and when my eye landed on Ryujin the song in my head started to play.

All the crowd started to cheer on Ryujin I don't know why?

I then see a huge banner with a word 'WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?' i feel like Ryujin like someone else.

"What's going on?" I ask Karina but Karina suddenly got dragged by her girlfriend Winter.

I sigh and wait at the bench. Why i feel nervous? I ignore the feeling and i feel someone is standing Infront of me. When i look up it was Yuna.

Yuna take my hand and dragged me to the crowd and Yuna quickly run back to her friend.

When the music started to play, Ryujin show up and look at someone maybe the someone is her crush? Damn.

|Ryujin|

I already see my crush standing at the crowd but she seems sad?

I started to sing a song with my friend.

Me and my crush made an eye contact and i feel my cheek is burning. Shit.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else!" I sing.

A few moments later.

Now its time for to confess my feelings to her..i hope she will accept me. I want to spent the rest of my life with her no matter what. We fight? I will make it better. We want to broke up? No never.

I walk to my crush and i kneel down with a box of Pandora which is promise ring.

I take a deep breath..

"Hwang Yeji will you be my girlfriend?"